Yay! I Finally Did It!

Love Child

One Love
I purchased an external hard drive for my lap top and freed up a bunch of space. It was so full I couldn't even open up my pictures to view them. I also couldn't even watch youtube.

So now all of those threads where people only respond with a video instead of a post, I can finally understand what they are trying to say.

No longer do I have the excuse, "My hard drive is too full" "I don't have enough memory."

Now I can just say, "I don't care, I don't want to watch your stupid video post!"

Its like a musical around here sometimes, open up a thread and everyone is singing. It is like they are saying, "I can't figure out what I want to say, here let me say it in song......."

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BLUEBIRDS FLY THROUGH YOUR CABLES AT 84MB/s!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I purchased an external hard drive for my lap top and freed up a bunch of space. It was so full I couldn't even open up my pictures to view them. I also couldn't even watch youtube.

So now all of those threads where people only respond with a video instead of a post, I can finally understand what they are trying to say.

No longer do I have the excuse, "My hard drive is too full" "I don't have enough memory."

Now I can just say, "I don't care, I don't want to watch your stupid video post!"

Its like a musical around here sometimes, open up a thread and everyone is singing. It is like they are saying, "I can't figure out what I want to say, here let me say it in song......."

[YOUTUBE]xw9AeZ6YKXs[/YOUTUBE]

I never have hard drive space issues because I always download everything (mainly music, movie files)to cd/dvd's & then delete from my hard drive. I have OCD and cannot keep anything on my computer that is not essential. Except for some music files I keep my hard drive pretty clean. But I'm glad you found the solution to your hard drive issues LC...YOU BED HOPPIN' SLUT DAWG!! ;)

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
My external backup drive is pretty much dead.

I found that out today when I needed it to backup files from my PC.

Which is pretty much dead.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I should really get one...