Yay - More lame Shiteness for London 2012

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I saw these on Beeb News. Totally fucking wank.

Now we have two shitty mascots to go with our completely retarded overpriced logo that I could have done a better job of in PS drunk on Jack Daniels at 5 in the morning.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I was hoping for something more true to Britain how about HARRY THE HYPERDERMIC NEEDLE and COLIN THE USED CONDOM?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Or BROWN THE BROKEN BOTTLE?

These things remind me of Kang and Kodos from the Simpsons, which is pretty funny considering the logo...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I've always wanted a couple of flexible steel dolls animated by a magical rainbow. If you don't want them, I'll take them.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What happened to the Lisa Simpson giving Hitler a blowjob thing.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
That's still the logo.

It's just now we have these terrible CGI blobs things as the mascot.

If they're supposed to encourage kids to be active and do sports for the Olympics, why do they look overweight?

CaptainWacky

Because kids will think that if they DO SPORTS they'll get to turn into robots!

CaptainWacky

THEY'RE LVIING STEEL. THAT'S NEARLY A ROBOT OKAY.

CaptainWacky

I wouldn't have.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Have you seen the guys in the suits? They can't walk properly! They just shuffle along!

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
what a pile of bollocks! howthe fuck did this country have an empire, they prob cost 20 million to develop and are so pc correct they could only offend small one eyed metal based lifeforms...

what a pile of shit, whoever designed that shit should be strapped to the nearest gay cruising site and made to suck on any one eyed monsters that appear...

CaptainWacky

Truly they can't compare with the many classic memorable Olympic mascots of the past like, umm...Thingy.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I don't really see anything especially "PC" about these mascots. What? Are they meant to be pulling down their pants and exposing their swastika tattooed buttocks, while pushing a small disabled child from a wheelchair using one hand and rubbing their own fresh turd into the face of an elderly dementia sufferer with the other?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The Times interviewed some kids over what they thought. A four year old said one had a 'hand that looks a bit like a knife', and The Times said it was 'typical' of how 'safety conscious' society has become.

What a crock of shit, any kid knows knives are BAD. BAD. KNIFE CUT. HURT.