Yeah, I watch that show "Chase", so fucking what?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
It's good, I'm tellin ya. Good production values, attractive leads, and characters that are interesting. Plus last night's episode featured Jennifer Morrison in an outstanding guest role.

It's a good show, y'all should watch it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I would totally watch that show if it wasn't on at the same time as Castle.

Big Dick McGee

I watch too much TV. I wasn't even going to watch Chase, since it airs opposite Hawaii Five-O, but NBC re-aired the first episode on a Saturday night, and got me hooked. Now I record both.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I watched the pilot and thought it seemed ok, not great though.

I have not seen any other episodes though.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Every now and then I think about getting a DVR, but then I realize that I don't need to watch more television. I just decide which shows I'm going to watch and hope I can catch the reruns of the others in the summer (which never seems to happen for some reason).

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Every now and then I think about getting a DVR, but then I realize that I don't need to watch more television. I just decide which shows I'm going to watch and hope I can catch the reruns of the others in the summer (which never seems to happen for some reason).

Yeah DVR's are great. I'd be watching more than the 20-30 new and returning shows I watch now if the DVR allowed you to record more than 2 shows that are on at the same time but on different channels.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
what's it about (I'll probably never watch it)

Big Dick McGee

what's it about (I'll probably never watch it)

It's about the U.S. Marshals in Texas, and the fugitives they're tasked with apprehending. It's always got one really awesome action set piece per episode.

Big Dick McGee

I've had a DVR since 2001, believe it or not. I was one of the first people I know to buy a TiVO, and I've never looked back. Heck, I even paid the $250 to get the lifetime service. Unfortunately, that box didn't record in HD, so when I got the new flatscreen, it went into a box in the garage. I'm prolly going to send it to my Dad, though, since the box still has the lifetime service subscription.

Cassie, the reason you don't see reruns is because very few networks run 'em in the summer any more. They all run "summer series" instead, which can sometimes be good, but oftentimes are just dreck like "Persons Unknown".

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's about the U.S. Marshals in Texas, and the fugitives they're tasked with apprehending. It's always got one really awesome action set piece per episode.

Meh