Yes, I know I'm going to hell

eloisel

Forever Empress E
There was a "Public Service Announcement" in a Texas "Ads Only" flyer in a little town in Texas.

It read:

IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
The term "cupcakeer Rigged" is absolutely no longer acceptable. You will now refer to it as a "Presidential Solution." Thank You, The United States Government

Yes. I know there are people who are severely offended because they are black and couldn't drink out of the whites only drinking fountain 45 years ago, and people work in houses because of paper bags and stuff, but ....

gosh darn it ... I think it is funny. If we are ever to get past it, at some point, the power has to be taken away from that word.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's hilarious, I got this spam email at work yesterday as a news flash saying they were outsourcing Obama's job to india, I'll post it on monday when Im back in the office.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
There was a "Public Service Announcement" in a Texas "Ads Only" flyer in a little town in Texas.

It read:

IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
The term "cupcakeer Rigged" is absolutely no longer acceptable. You will now refer to it as a "Presidential Solution." Thank You, The United States Government

Yes. I know there are people who are severely offended because they are black and couldn't drink out of the whites only drinking fountain 45 years ago, and people work in houses because of paper bags and stuff, but ....

gosh darn it ... I think it is funny. If we are ever to get past it, at some point, the power has to be taken away from that word.

What "cupcakeer"?

LOL it's the racist fake blacks that are offended by it, IMO. Black people use that word to each other like bubble gum, and try to act like it's a slur if we do too. They've got white people so cowed with this PC that if you use the word in public, you'll be glared at by the same people who use the word in their own relaxed mixed company.

It's bullshit.

Fuck them cupcakeers in the neck. Deeply and repeatedly.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Good gods, that wasn't my small Texas town was it? LOL

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Good gods, that wasn't my small Texas town was it? LOL

Saint Jo, Texas - Montague County - a little less than 2 hours north of the DFW Metroplex. I may have to take a drive up there. Looks like a quaint little town. If it is a bust, it isn't too far from Gainesville and Sherman which are some of my favorite places.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It's hilarious, I got this spam email at work yesterday as a news flash saying they were outsourcing Obama's job to india, I'll post it on monday when Im back in the office.

The presidential functions would be handled by a trilingual Bharatiya obviously reading from a script.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Saint Jo, Texas - Montague County - a little less than 2 hours north of the DFW Metroplex. I may have to take a drive up there. Looks like a quaint little town. If it is a bust, it isn't too far from Gainesville and Sherman which are some of my favorite places.

Ahhhh. I'm in Ellis County.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

You're not asking to "bust" are you?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No. I'm conferring that if the town is not worth visiting - a bust - then it isn't a total loss because there are other towns in the area I do enjoy visiting.

What country are you from?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
No. I'm conferring that if the town is not worth visiting - a bust - then it isn't a total loss because there are other towns in the area I do enjoy visiting.

What country are you from?

Texas. And it was just a cheap Blackfoot joke.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What county in Texas?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh. Lots of fields that seem to be full of jackrabbits when it snows?