Yet another Doctor Who trailer

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
[YOUTUBE]-xDRtV3qoSo[/YOUTUBE]

(the previous one being this one of course)

The more I see of Matt Smith the more I like him. The delivery of his lines seems excellent. Although it's very low quality I really like some of the production design seen in it, like the space ship and the Daleks flying saucers vs. space-spitfires. And Amy's scottish accent.

There's also a short clip from the first episode here.

Less than two weeks to go!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The american voice at the end of the trailer felt so out of place, lol.

(YES, looks good!)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Mmm, he seems pretty good from what we can tell. I'm also impressed by the production values and design. I don't know whether it's got a bigger budget now or if it's all down to Moffat having a properly working brain, but the show looks of a lot higher quality than before. Glossy and movie-like, rather than bright and breezy.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Well it's being shot and shown in HD now which should make it look lovely!

I mean the designs on during the RTD era were good, but I'd agree that they sometimes looked a bit fakey. Hopefully Moffat realises that you can either have one really good looking spaceship or millions of dodgy-looking Daleks flying about.

CaptainWacky

Wacky I need to know does Amy Pond sound Scottish enough for your SCOTCH EARS?

Yes. She sounds natural. If she was trying to be EXTRA scottish that would be as bad as trying to suppress her scottishness.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I saw that yesterday during the rerun on BBC. It piqued my interest even more.

On a side note, yesterday's episode had Carey Mulligan in it. WTF happened to her? She's wasting away now, but she looked "fit" as y'all like to say in that episode as Sally Sparrow.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Film stars have to be thin to the point of being unwell, its in their contracts.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I will say, David Tenant looked very sexy. He's one of those I can't ever decide if I think is hot or not. He's a bit too thin for my taste when it comes to men, but...I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers.

CaptainWacky

I would.