Yiffing: product of child abuse?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Most likely it comes about when a father tells his child "One day, this will all be yours", as two dogs/foxes/cats/gators/squirrels/rabbits/transvestites from Transsexual, Transylvania are fornicating in front of them.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
There was some youtube vid I found of an MTV thing where they explore yiffing and its causes. The kids and adults they interviewed were fucked up.

I have almost every sexual fetish in the world, but there only a few that escape me: yiffing (in the true bestiality sense), feet, scat, obesity, and bloodplay. I don't find any of those things sexy or know why people get off on them. That doesn't even mention body modification where guys cut off their nuts and girls self-circumcise themselves.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Indeed.

I tend to divide things into 4 categories:
1. Kinks I know/like/have done/ will do and am excited about
2. Kinks I understand on an intellectual level but have no curiosity or excitement about. If offered I'd consider it depending on circumstances.
3. Kinks I don't understand, don't want to understand, but don't offend me. If offered I would decline to participate or watch.
4. Kinks that I feel are dangerous, harmful, and seriously f*cked up and actively discourage.

Yiffing is category 3 for me.
Self-castration goes into category 4.
Other body mods can drift around (for example, corset training is a category 1 for me).
As for the rest of Conchaga's list, if you really want to know you can ask me.

Meh.

Our sex-lives and preferences are the most complex part of a complex psyche.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm not a fan of the yiffing, but the furries I met on Lonaf were nice. I even joined the now extinct furry forum on Lonaf to view the sexy artwork. I miss Spiral, Lafeel, Alarain, Hellgunner.:(

Its really sad that asshat furries like TriggerFox and his retarded duals give furries a bad name.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
TriggerFox is a persona used by a (probably normal) person to troll people.

If he IS a real furry... that's one fucked up dude.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
TriggerFox is a persona used by a (probably normal) person to troll people.

If he IS a real furry... that's one fucked up dude.

Its possible. I remember him(as his DiegoWolfFox persona) posting a bunch of videos of his alleged fursuited self annoying the fuck out of nerds and geeks.

I'll try and find the links later.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I know for a fact that DiegoWolfFox is a furry, as I've looked him up on Google to get dirt on him, and found out more than I wanted to know. He has accounts on FurAffiinity, WikiFur, Fursuiting Forums, and YiffyTube :puke: .

I posted his video on Star Fox: Online, and even the members who were furries thought he was an asshat. I believe the term used was "dorktard", though. One of them wanted to punch him in the face.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I know for a fact that DiegoWolfFox is a furry, as I've looked him up on Google to get dirt on him, and found out more than I wanted to know. He has accounts on FurAffiinity, WikiFur, Fursuiting Forums, and YiffyTube :puke: .

I posted his video on Star Fox: Online, and even the members who were furries thought he was an asshat. I believe the term used was "dorktard", though. One of them wanted to punch him in the face.

Ok then that makes TriggerFox a genuine furry because DiegoWolfFox is either the dual or the main account of TriggerFox/DWF/Squirtle/Diego,etc.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Then that makes TriggerFox/DWF/Squirtle all the more FUBAR.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Oh. I always assumed he was, given the way he would defend TriggerFox.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Squirturd is almost certainly Mommy Bridgette/Mutant Hitler et al, what with all the references to god and homophobia and diapers and deviant supremacy...wash, rinse, repeat.

Oh, and something useful:

06363218965827741281.jpg