yo dude!..what did you do to "asvs"?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i'm currently log-in right now, and figure out how to post.

damn..all the forum's seem too run together...if that make since.

to be point blank, someone fucked up a magnificent forum.

when whoever did the upgrade to "asvs", should have gotten rid of that annoying.......chatbox.

well!....ima go back in and try to figure it out.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
update on asvs.

luckily i stayed log-in, so when i go there i'm in.

but damb, i can't post anywhere. i made two threads(blackfoot's sports forum and damn, it was like tk's questions and suggestion forum) i could not go there to post.

becuuse i don't see the post reply function.

the agony of d-feet.

The Question

Eternal
And when did you become illiterate? I don't remember you writing like a window licker before your hiatus. Did you hit your head or drink a fifth of gasoline or something?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
And when did you become illiterate? I don't remember you writing like a window licker before your hiatus. Did you hit your head or drink a fifth of gasoline or something?

I bet he let his crackhead friends borrow his account while he was busy sweeping up at the fish fuck store.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
for your sports entertainment go to "asvs".

"we" we have sports. currently the hottest topic is where carlo anthony is going. houston, cleveland, or stay in new york. oklahoma is trying to get in.

plus

kyree irvin is trying to leave cleveland, because he does not like james.

The Question

Eternal
That sounds more like an episode of Big Brother than sports.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
both of you are right.

this is a huge deal in the nba. its about lebron trying to be the best in basketball.

if kyle irving was to leave without compensation cleveland will not be irrelevant.

plus! james might leave cleveland next year.

its all about basketball.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
with that said. i finally figured out how to post at "asvs".

my sport's info was provided by.....

blackfoot's sports forum .....@ asvs.com

;)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i cannot believe loctar and the saint don't engage in sports activities.

hopscotch is a sport, believe or not. geek nerds had something to do in high school......

:cool:

ever play. ..double duchess? :)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
i cannot believe loctar and the saint don't engage in sports activities.

hopscotch is a sport, believe or not. geek nerds had something to do in high school......

:cool:

ever play. ..double duchess? :)

I like occasionally engaging in watching sports activities. Watched the Tri-City Valley Cats defeat the Vermont Lake Monsters in the 10th inning 1-0 last night. Talkin' about baseball.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i'm down with baseball. we watch the durum bulls. a minor league baseball team.

the atlanta braves are the closes major league team to root for.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'd have to root for the New York Yankees if I did root for a major league baseball team, New York Giants if I rooted for a football team. Harlem Globetrotters if I rooted for a basketball team.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Alright. What happened was this. Seph (who WAS an admin at ASVS - Dirk's board) banned Blackfoot and deleted his account. Something that's against the rules, as Charles didn't commit any bannable offenses. I told Dirk about it, and frankly, he's not happy. There's a reason I said that Seph WAS an admin, after all. Currently, Dirk and Paul are trying to restore Blackfoot's account, and have thrown Seph into the Brig (ASVS' version of Daycare).

While Seph probably did this "for teh lulz", it was still an abuse of admin power - a HUGE no-no on ASVS, partially as a response to the heavy-handed admin fucknuttery at SDN.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Bump. Paul was unable to restore your account, Blackfoot. You'll have to set up a new one.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Well I will take care of this matter at a later date. For "ASASVS to let this administration abuse happenen here at at "TK" means seph didn't act alone.

The thread that Seph posted.."asvs" was quickly removed. I read it.

So. Whatever. I'll get back, someway or another.

Thanks Tyralak, Khas and Paul. If I do not return its been all good at "asvs".

This is just another blow for the account of "Blackfoot.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I (Blackfoot) has to admit.

I've finally been permanently pawned at two forums.

:mad:

Dirk Funk you were log-in. Or you gone post something about this?

Last edited:

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Blackfoot, you have my apologies. What Seph did was not sanctioned by myself or any of the other staff. He has been removed as an admin, and will not be allowed in that position again. If you reregister, I will get your account put back to admin status. Also there may be a way to get your previous posts reassigned to your new account. Again, I'm sorry about all this. I woke up to this shit this morning.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Damn. I need to get back to asvs. I wish I had been there when it happened. On the one hand its fucking funny as shit, but on the other hand, I've been the victim of admin abuse on a small scale and wouldn't wish admin abuse on my worst enemy....plus banning Blackfoot from a forum means one less place for me to read his stupid shit and feel better about my fucked up life.