yo dude!..what did you do to "asvs"?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Same here. I logged into ASVS just after coming home from work to find that this incident had happened. None of us saw this coming.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Blackfoot, you have my apologies. What Seph did was not sanctioned by myself or any of the other staff. He has been removed as an admin, and will not be allowed in that position again. If you reregister, I will get your account put back to admin status. Also there may be a way to get your previous posts reassigned to your new account. Again, I'm sorry about all this. I woke up to this shit this morning.

Un fucking believable. Not blaming you, but...maybe just maybe.

I was moderator of a forum at "asvs for years. Given another forum (The Briggs) at "ASVS". Then promoted to administrator.

Now! My account got jacked by Seph..??. Hell no, Dirk. This doesn't fly with me...dawg.

My account is gone and all Seph gets is a finger in his ASS?

Dude c'mon

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Same here. I logged into ASVS just after coming home from work to find that this incident had happened. None of us saw this coming.

Link please. I couldn't find a post where any one posted about my account was deleted.

I read it here first by you. Like I said, Seph posted a thread in "SF" tilted "asvs" which has been deleted.

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
All that happened was I saw all of your threads were changed so that it said that the author was "Guest", and with an "I apologize" message from Seph, I put two and two together.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Un fucking believable. Not blaming you, but...maybe just maybe.

I was moderator of a forum at "asvs for years. Given another forum (The Briggs) at "ASVS". Then promoted to administrator.

Now! My account got jacked by Seph..??. Hell no, Dirk. This doesn't fly with me...dawg.

My account is gone and all Seph gets is a finger in his ASS?

Dude c'mon

More like a fist in his ass. He's banned. His dual is banned too. I'm doing everything I can to make this right. That type of thing isn't and has never been allowed.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Just saying Dirk. How in the hell can I post under another account name?

Too me it want be natural. My "Blackfoot" account was deleted here and things were never the same.

Trolls got me using this "bertshocka" account.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Technically, you COULD always just create an account called "Blackfoot" as opposed to "BLACKFOOT"....

Seph

Retired Account
Oh shit sorry dawg wrong button.

Seph

Retired Account
I had a dual lol

Three years since i signed in you think i care about admin position? Doubtful, i tried to delete my own acct while i was there but couldnt.

At least i gave you pussies someyhing to do, i wont return.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

Too me it want be natural. My "Blackfoot" account was deleted here and things were never the same.

Just recreate it. Same name. Same info you used before.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Technically, you COULD always just create an account called "Blackfoot" as opposed to "BLACKFOOT"....

That's a great idea.

Now every tom, dick and harry will be trying too register that account at "asvs".

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Just recreate it. Same name. Same info you used before.

It can't be done, Dirk.

I don't fucking remember the email I used to create the account.

It might not even exist now. Its been ten years.

As far as me posting at "asvs" under "BLACKFOOT" is most likely over.

I believe you know this. You and the staff has to restore my account...man

Last edited:

Seph

Retired Account
:crickets:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
It can't be done, Dirk.

I don't fucking remember the email I used to create the account.

It might not even exist now. Its been ten years.

As far as me posting at "asvs" under "BLACKFOOT" is most likely over.

I believe you know this. You and the staff has to restore my account...man

Actually, you could just register as "bertshocka", and then request that an admin change your display name to "BLACKFOOT".

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Dershocka! :D

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
So....I'll get back at "asvs" when I can get access to a computer.

Or not. I haven't decided 100 percent either way.

Seph

Retired Account
Dont waste your time stupid ass. Why would you want to post with dirk and charmangle after they talked me into doing that to your açcount? At the end of the day they threw both of us under the bus because as soon as i did what they asked. They threw me under the bus and said i acted alone, they are a pair of real shitty fellows dont trust them ever again charles i know i wont.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Dont waste your time stupid ass. Why would you want to post with dirk and charmangle after they talked me into doing that to your açcount? At the end of the day they threw both of us under the bus because as soon as i did what they asked. They threw me under the bus and said i acted alone, they are a pair of real shitty fellows dont trust them ever again charles i know i wont.

*coughbullshitcough*