Yo "Mentalist" here's something to ponder.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I got some concerns about admin. I know it's not your fault, you inherited "missmanners" fuck-ups, but you had plenty of time to correct them. Here's my first of many problems "TrollKingdom" has.

I read a post about "TrollKingdom" having 32 admin, which I(Blackfoot) was the first to point that out two years ago. My question to you "Mentalist" is: Why do admin have duals that are admin too?

I mean wtf. TrollKingdom as you very well know is famous for duals, but to let an admin create duals and make them admin is kinda fucked-up, don't you(Mentalist) think?

Kitty: Shitty Kitty: Sniper Kity are all admin and/or duals of a main. How's that?

Here is the way you can make it right "Mentalist", only if you wanna make it fair for the members who are not admin.

First of all allow only the main accounts admin, any duals an admin registers can not be a admin.

Second of all, cut the admin position in half, too many admin spoils evreything, make the members known through out the board, no more secret snitch shit.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:rofl:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You couldn't be more wrong.

:rofl:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
"His" "stupidity" "would" "be" "pitiful" "if" "it" "wasn't" "so" "hilarious" "."

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Charles, these are the current board admins:

Mentalist
missmanners
Caitronia
Sardonica
WordInterrupted
Hambil

I especially recommend you PM the last four with any of your concerns. They'll fix things up for you very, very quickly.

geedis

Blackfoot makes a valid point. Blackfoot just keep exsposing TK for what it is and the changes that need to be made. Score another hit.

jack

Oh look! Another turd backed up.

Someone really ought to call a plumber.

Seph

Retired Account
dyno rod time...

Seph

Retired Account
STFU u fucking claff

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Charles, what does it matter to you if an admin has duals? Or even if an admin has duals with admin powers? How does it affect you? I know part of your shtick is to accuse everyone of being a dual, but give it a rest. It's stupid.

Seph

Retired Account
for him to stop now wud be stupid this is all the jelly brain retard has, and its lulzy him bitching over the things he will never know, i suggest the admins double their duals and give them all admin powers and then he will become even more retarded deluded and exceptionally redundant, maybe you could ponder over that dirk ;)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I just wanna let CeeJay know that Kitty has been de-admin'd.

Along with all her duals.

She won't be bothering you any more.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
This isn't the first time that you've made a decision beyond your standing, Conchaga. You know, like I, that I outrank you in the Admin Grading System that Mentalist put in place, so I've reinstalled Kitty and her duals as admins.

Oh, and Charles, there are now 37 admins. I wish you'd fucking keep up.

jack

HUZZAH FOR GAGH!!

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
im an admin, well my dual is, but my duals dual isnt, but my duals second removed dual is in contention...

Seph

Retired Account
that sounds so middle America...