[you] and [random] vs. johnford, Squirtle, and Luci.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Self-explanatory title. How do you and your teammate hope to overcome this Triple Alliance of Evil and Stupidity?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
"you" tags, "random user" tags, and ninjas.

Next.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It would appear I've already come all over them, so your query is unanswerable.

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
What the flying monkey fuck are you people talking about? Oh, can I get an admin to remove the "Sir" from my name? I'm just Sacrifyx these days.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nope.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Sinner, you can not overcome the Lord's Holy Armies of Righteousness! We shall vanquish you, Heathen!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing you'll be vanquishing is your mother's reproductive system, shitbrain.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Squirtle in a nutshell:

super-retard.jpg

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
The only thing you'll be vanquishing is your mother's reproductive system, shitbrain.

I have DEFEATED you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESS!! POWERLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA FAGGG!!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
*sigh* Another looney with delusions of grandeur.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Why is it when I read your posts, the idea of you having Goofy's voice comes to mind? With all the hammieness of Chaos Lord Firaeveus Carron?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
You're powerless! And you hide in METAL BAWKSES! You coward. You FOOL! I should take away your metal boxes.