YOU CLAIM TO BE TROLLKINGD BUT WHERE ARE TEH TROLLZ??!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I COULD BEAT ANYONE ONE OF YOU IN A TROLL-OFF TO THE DEATH AND IT WOULD BE YOU DYING BECAUSE I'D BE THE ONE WINNING YOU LOOSERS

CaptainWacky

TROLLKINGS NOT TROLLKINGD STOP EDITING MY POSTS TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD REAL TROLLS NEVER NEED TO EDIT!!!?!

Seph

Retired Account
Pills, get some.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IF I DIDN'T NEED TO EAT THIS GIANT BOWL OF SPEGHETTI RIGHT NOW I'D TORLL YOU TO DEATH, THAT'S RIGHT I SAID I'D GROLL YOU TO DEATH JUST LIKE I DID THAT KANK HO JUSTIN BIBER

Aquehonga

Un Banned
:peep:

I COULD BEAT ANYONE ONE OF YOU IN A TROLL-OFF TO THE DEATH AND IT WOULD BE YOU DYING BECAUSE I'D BE THE ONE WINNING YOU LOOSERS

:behindsofa:

TROLLKINGS NOT TROLLKINGD STOP EDITING MY POSTS TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD REAL TROLLS NEVER NEED TO EDIT!!!?!

:rapture:

Pills, get some.

:rockon:!

Hi Wacky.

Maybe he's an admiral now:phpquestion: Or commodore:phpquestion: Sudden promotion can drive one :mad:

IF I DIDN'T NEED TO EAT THIS GIANT BOWL OF SPEGHETTI RIGHT NOW I'D TORLL YOU TO DEATH, THAT'S RIGHT I SAID I'D GROLL YOU TO DEATH JUST LIKE I DID THAT KANK HO JUSTIN BIBER

With lots of oregano:phpquestion:

CaptainWacky

FIRST OF ALL FUCK YOU SEPH YO?U ARE GAY.

SECDOND OF ALL FUCK YOU TOMTREK YOU CARE GAY.

THIRDLY OF ALL FUCK YOU CAISEE YOU IS A LADY GAY.

FIFTHLY OF ALL FUCK YOU AQUEHONGA YOU ARE GAY.

SIXETHLY OF ALL FUCK YOU DR_DAVE YOU ARE GAY.

UBER PWNAGE IF YOU REPLY TO THIS YOU ARE GAY IF YOU DON'T REPLY YOU ARE DOUBLE GAY.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Now I crave pasta. THANK YOU YOU AWFUL TROLLS YOU.

CaptainWacky

YOU MEAN YOU CRAVE VAGINA, YOU DEGENERATE HETEROSCUM!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I just lost my hat in Snowmand's Land lol so I just quit the game without saving rather than deal with that shit.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Maybe he's an admiral now:phpquestion: Or commodore:phpquestion: Sudden promotion can drive one :mad:

He was in the past or was it the future? I think it was AdmiralWacky in the past and PrivateWacky in the future(if I remember my one time chat prank correctly)

Aquehonga

Un Banned
FIFTHLY OF ALL FUCK YOU AQUEHONGA YOU ARE GAY.

9240.imgcache.jpg

"Am NOT!:phprolleyes:"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I JUST FINSISH MY LAST BOWL OF SPAGHETTI WACKER, GET REAY FOR ME TROLLING YOU BIGTIME. YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

CaptainWacky

I NEVER SLEEP BECAUSE I'M UP ALL NIGHT FUCKING WOMEN UNLIKE GAYS.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Hey losers.

I guess I should be better behaved, or else its banning time.

I never actually did anything bad.

You people call yourselves trolls, but are really a bunch of pussies who can't handle the real deal.

You just want to sit around, with the same people, and blow the imaginary dicks of all your keyboard friends over the internet.

Then, when someone interesting, not to mention of far greater intelligence then you, comes along, you ban and censor, because of your pussy nature.

But like I said... better behaved.

FUCK U OTHER BOARDS.

TROLL KINGDOM IS AWESOME.

I LOVE EVERYONE HERE, AND I'M FRIENDLY, NON-JUDGEMENTAL, AND ONLY CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY TO THIS BORED.

I LOVE TROLL KINGDOM.