Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[you] died at 3am last night

Panda

in a steamroller accident.

I just heard the news, a tragic loss :(

we'll miss you [you] , and your contributions to this board.

no date as of yet for the funeral. Rest in peace...

As was once said by some one far more famous than I..

"Reports of my death are premature."... or something close to that ;)

Oh, you mean like Scrotum and Luci?

I don't think they are pretending. Neither one is intelligent enough to figure it out. Even after you smear their faces in it a few times, they still don't get it. It's kind of like training a puppy not to crap on the carpet. Takes awhile for the lesson to take hold.

Luci is not trainable. It would be a kindness to give his a year's supplyl of Depends. Of course, with as much crap as he off loads, a year's supply wouldn't last very long.

Panda said:
in a steamroller accident.

I just heard the news, a tragic loss :(

we'll miss you Eating_habits , and your contributions to this board.

no date as of yet for the funeral. Rest in peace...

:laugh: I'm not dead!

OMG! Not Unregistered! I knew him so well! He was my best pal! I knew him since he was so high! I will sorely miss him!

LazerBoy said:
OMG why are you still posting here Luci?

*Looks up at the sign that says FORUM*. Gee, I have no idea. Why AM I posting here? Give me a moment to grab a dictionary. I need to discover the definition of 'FORUM'.

fo·rum Audio pronunciation of "FORUM" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fôrm, fr-)
n. pl. fo·rums, also fo·ra (fôr, fr)

1. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
2. A public meeting place for open discussion.
3. A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.
2. A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.
3. A court of law; a tribunal.

Ah, there we go. You have your answer.