Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[you] died at 3am last night

I hadn't even joined by 3 AM last night, and I sure as fuck aint a contributing member to this board. I do wonder how the coding works, or what it is at least, that shows the user their own username. But alas, I died in a steam roller accident, and will never know.

at least demonofjuly figured out in an instant what St.Lucifer, scrotus_Rex and all the Skans are STILL clueless about....:lol: :)

How did you get the news so fast? I only logged in to let you know that she did pass away in her sleep early this morning. The funeral will be Friday at 5 p.m.

Are you giving me a funeral over at EI, too? Will Darth, CU, Gagh, BDM, GTC, and all the banned be permitted to attend my funeral?

I never died. I am alive and well. At the moment I am laughing at the fact I have 'PWned' this entire site. I am but a GOD.

And yet you just PWND yourself on the dull and rusty edge of a vBulletin feature. How does it feel to be the butt of last week's joke?

The Question said:
And yet you just PWND yourself on the dull and rusty edge of a vBulletin feature. How does it feel to be the butt of last week's joke?

Aw, are you STILL angry at me for making you and everyone else on the entire site look stupid? You do realise it was even easier than I had first expected right?

The Question said:

The Question, My friend, you have earned a POW against Saint Lugi on that one... Good job.

This Saint lugi is a toss pot...plain and simple... and is offically pwn3d by The Question.... so Take that...jackass

very soon im going to have a nice hot cup of Kenya AA french press, and a bowl of the finest indoor VT can produce this time of year.

Nacchisrevenge said:
The Question, My friend, you have earned a POW against Saint Lugi on that one... Good job.

This Saint lugi is a toss pot...plain and simple... and is offically pwn3d by The Question.... so Take that...jackass

I see you are a fan of CHINKS, NIPS and GOOKS. Rather telling. Shows where your stature remains.

THE QUESTION PWned me? You must be his boyfriend since he has done no such thing. Who is the one hiding his picture now that I completely stole his and altered it? No doubt he became very upset by his inability to do anything about my alterations. It left him completely helpless, under my control if you will. That my dear love of slanty eyes is called being PWned.

applause.gif

NeonMercuryASH said:
Let's all have a mass funeral at Exisle so all the perma banned can attend.

What exactly are the 'perma-banned'?? According to every fucking moron on this site, there is no such thing as banning. Those words actually defeat their arguments and badly. I had argued that ALL SITES have permanent bans. I should know since I top their lists.

SaintLucifer said:
What exactly are the 'perma-banned'?? According to every fucking moron on this site, there is no such thing as banning. Those words actually defeat their arguments and badly. I had argued that ALL SITES have permanent bans. I should know since I top their lists.
Other forums, you fucking idiot!

OMG LOL!

Now VKD...he owned troll kingdom with just one post. Like the BIG BANG it's remnants are still spinning, creating new planetary systems.

Lucy, you are a filthy Queeb poseur. Go suck a photon.

A Karas said:
Can the "indefinitely suspended" attend too? :D
The more, the merrier. But because this is a "you tag", we have to decide on a corpse. It can't be Lucy. He doesn't know what Exisle is.