[you] is a faggot

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
WHOA!

sorry. what the hell happened? delete delete!

Oh.....i call duals 'sockpuppets'.

When you want to flood, just click the back arrow, add a letter, and reclick submit.

Flooding is daycareable though, so do it at your own peril.

Not sure how you triple posted though, that's almost as good as Karma Bombing (one of my many specialties)

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
i hit some combination of shift or ctrl and a letter or maybe tabbed to the post quick reply button .....i'm all fucked up. i wouldnt double post intentionally, much less triple. i dont care about post count or karma either. i just want to read some funny shit

jack

Just stick around.

Mrs Nomanners

Mrs Nomanners is sad! :(
Not at all! I am, on the contrary, rather jolly (though feeling slightly nauseous atm - I had too much asparagus with prawns for lunch)

But thanks for your concern - that was very considerate of you, sweetie. I shall ask mm to give you an extra-cookie tonight.

Cock

this code in the tile magic fucks me right up. i figured out the 'calling you out thread' but this one fooled me.

and im all original, panda. VKD pissed me off somewhere else.

VKD

Banned
this code in the tile magic fucks me right up. i figured out the 'calling you out thread' but this one fooled me.

and im all original, panda. VKD pissed me off somewhere else.

oh I see now... I bitchslapped you severly at The Cellar, and you come running here for revenge...

:bigass:

Glad to see I got under your skin..... :::choking with laughter:::

Cock

not revenge, but curiosity. just thought the user name went well in your mouth.

choke on some cock next

VKD

Banned
It's amusing how quickly you banned me over there - not even any warnings - what a board of pussies...

:::laughing:::

Cock

one of the rules you agreed to was to not be an obvious troll. you failed. you were impatient. your trolling was so flagrant that the owner decided to nip you in the bud. a skillfull troll trolls and stirs and causes trouble without being so flagrant that they are made ineffective by calling too much attention to themselves.

i look down my nose at you.

VKD

Banned
I know what makes a skillful troll idiot, moreso than you - I knew I would be banned as soon as one of you squealed to the admins, as I wasn't trying to be subtle.

believe me, if I had really wanted to troll your little board, you wouldn't have realised it until it would be way, way too late for you to do anything about it....

Keep dancing little man! :bigass:

Cock

oh clearly, if you had wanted to, you could have trolled us properly.....you 'meant to do that' I see. you're so skillfull, that it fooled me extra. pwned is me.

Oh....look...you forgot to ::chokeoncock:: at me. hurry, you can still edit it in!

I know what makes a skillful troll idiot, moreso than you - I knew I would be banned as soon as one of you squealed to the admins, as I wasn't trying to be subtle.

believe me, if I had really wanted to troll your little board, you wouldn't have realised it until it would be way, way too late for you to do anything about it....

Look at the big man!

Don't take my word for it, but you just might be wasting your life.

jack

Ah but what cock doesn't know is that Valerie already pwns him :D