You know how everyone thinks Dirk & Loktar lapdog after LC?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Save that sort of behavior for the trolls boards, please.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'm sorry. I was making a daisy chain with my other hand, and planning how to give Dirk a reacharound with no remaining hands.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Maybe try giving the reach around with the daisy chain. No, that's just too crazy to work.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
I prefer to believe that people can align up with those they agree with, on both sides, without being a 'lapdog' or 'pet' or whatever deragatory you wish to place upon it.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I haven't sided with Pickle on every issue, nor I have even come close to shamelessly kissing his ass. That's an unfair comparison.

I happen to be like-minded with both Pickle and Yub. We argue on the same side of certain key issues regarding the Badlands and TK in general.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
That's what Kitty does to Pickle :bigass:

Except that Kitty doesn't feel compelled to fight my battles for me, neg anyone who says anything negative about me, doesn't communicate with me in any way shape or form off the boards, and, to the best of my knowledge; has never had a sexual fantasy about me in her life.

Agreeing with someone on a few, or even the majority of issues does not make one a suck-up.

That's just a case of great minds thinking alike ;)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Except that Kitty doesn't feel compelled to fight my battles for me, neg anyone who says anything negative about me, doesn't communicate with me in any way shape or form off the boards, and, to the best of my knowledge; has never had a sexual fantasy about me in her life.

Agreeing with someone on a few, or even the majority of issues does not make one a suck-up.

That's just a case of great minds thinking alike ;)

Or sad, closeting minds, which would more likely mirror the truth, Fucknut.