You know, some men just make me laugh

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
And not in a good way this morning.

So, I'm out with my neighbor and his gf last night, and I meet one of their friends. Let's call him Fuckmunch. Fuckmunch is a tad drunk, but hey, I never hold that against anyone.

He's trying to talk to me, then in the middle of an actually decent conversation goes "Are those real?" referring to the Tisitits. And then proceeds to blatantly stare at them and keeps on asking me what size they are, to which I politely decline.

Word of advice, gentlemen. If you want to get anywhere at all with me, don't use the Tisitits as a basis for a conversation, or to judge my personality. My poor neighbor didn't know what to do, but he knows I can handle myself and put Fuckmunch in his place.

And thus, my rant is done. It just galls me sometimes that men think just because I have "ginormous melons" (Fuckmunch's words) that I must be some kind of slore.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
And don't get me wrong...how I am on this messageboard and FB is pretty much how I interact with people. But unless I initialize the raunchy behavior, don't try it.

Yub

Anachrophobic
If I've learnt anything, even a slut likes to control who accesses her vault. Women of all walks of life usually have decided in the first five minutes of meeting someone whether or not she'd make a sexual partner of them.

Whereas most men would stick their cocks in just about anything.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Would the pain of being kicked in the sack by Tisi be worth an unauthorized boob grab?

Should that question have its own thread? I THINK YES. I"M GOING TO MAKE IT NOW.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
A boob grab? Why go for that when if you actually talk to her, amuse her and maybe even entertain her there is a possibility of a naked fondle lasting a few hours?

I know which prize I would go for.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Oooh, this explains that other thread.