Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YOU OLD PEOPLE FUCKING SUCK

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
It's on EncyclopediaDramatica, which is the same but different.

We went through all this last week or something...
Excuse me? Duh? We all know that the great Messenger created that ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA entry. Do not try to cover this up. I deigned to absorb and regurgitate the ED style of Internet LULZ humor for our mutual entertainment out of sheer boredom. Some here would believe that I created this due to spite. Not so. Those who believe this have been PWned by the great Messenger.

Alucard said:
Yeah Im talking about how high school gives me the shits.

I know you all spend your time driving your own car instead of your parents' or going out to bars on the weekends or cashing paychecks instead of pocketing a few pitiful bills courtesy of an allowance or whatever the fuck.

I'm sixteen, and I'm lonelier than all of you. Much lonelier. I spend lots of time reading about ACTUAL REAL LIFE than you sacks of shit, coz reading about it is as close as a prepubescent puppy like me can get.

I was at school reading some articles on Wikipedia coz thats how cool I am and a friend of mine shows me an article on this shithole just as the school bully comes up and gives me an atomic wejjee and then she was laughing. What a fucking pathetic story. Your all a bunch of fucking nerds but the werst thing abowt u all is that u can spel and no how to english good.

Us kids is differnt. Were fucking wastes of space.

Aw, ain't it cute? Let's keep it.

Alucard was Dracula's son in the Castlevania games (Notice the spelling). It wouldn't make for a bad primary handle, such as Blade.

Well, you know where things have gone wrong here.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Only if you promise to feed and bathe it. Otherwise it's going straight back to the pound.

Oh. Well, fuck that, then. Somebody take it out back, I'll find you a shovel in a second.

I thought when TK went back on Wiki that we would get a rush of:

1. Decent duals pretending they found TK on Wiki
2. Genuine nutjobs that might entertain us.

I forgot
3. Really crap sock puppets that are too obvious for words.