[you] saved my banana!

banana_art_01.jpg

classichummus

on a break from forums
If you wish to praise my name, you are obliged to begin the obligatory prayer to me. Otherwise, never mention my name again.

Luci, you are an idiot. What is this prayer we need to say that nobody would ever take the time out of their day to say?

classichummus

on a break from forums

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Luci, you are an idiot. What is this prayer we need to say that nobody would ever take the time out of their day to say?

Yet, here you are, biting my ankles, begging for my attention. Prayer serves the same purpose. Just utter your 'hallelujahs' in my direction, and perhaps I may even acknowledge your existence. Otherwise, shut the fuck up, yes?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
For realz! Jeffy get a job! At least I have applications and am filling them out! Try it, you might be able to move out of your mom's apartment!

Fuck me, does ANYONE in TK have a job besides myself? Fucking lazy bastards.

Classic, you do not fill out applications for a job because you seek a job. You do so precisely because you do not WANT a job. Federal regulations in the US stipulate that if you wish to continue to receive welfare, one must prove they are actively looking for a job. So cut the bullshit, you lazy motherfucking cocksucker.