You

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
You were shyer, more bashful in person than I was expecting. And yet so so nice! I know I posted a thread about this once but it is long gone.

I still have that stuff around. The ark, the other stuff.

Was I what you expected? Now that we have communicated oh-so-many times? I honestly thought you would talk more about/like the stuff you posted, but you keep it reasonably PG/PG-13 rated.

Tell me about you! About me! Ask me questions!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Obviously, I wasnt going to be rude or ignorant in person. Maybe next time, Ill be more relaxed and let my creepy humor bleed through.

I didnt have any concrete expectations. Therefore, you couldnt exceed or fall short. It was nice getting to know you from a blank slate.

Ill leave the personal questions and answers off of TK.

Mirah

I love you
Yes, there are things I will not say in public or in person that I say here, this is true.
The evening was loud at times and I wished to go to a quiet park where I could hear every word you said and just watch you, but not feel like a creepy stalker.
I felt like an outsider at one time too, I wanted in, I wanted in on your life, I wanted to be that person that got invited to the party,
but yet at the same time I realized I knew things others didn't know and it was so very personal and cool because of that. I appreciated it.
You are beautiful. Stunning. Very, what is the word? Pure is not the word I am looking for-but if I met you in real life, I would not expect the things I read about you here. I often wonder how many other people that look like you and him have this life in the bedroom. I cannot help but think these things.
I also found you to be very polite. Which should not be a surprise, because you are here as well. But there is an assumption that anyone that posts here will just up and slap a waitress and push her on the floor and throw food in her face or something. (no? Eveyone does not think that way?)
Moving on.
Down to earth? What is the word I am looking for?
Whatever it is-I am very honored to have met you and to know you.

Love Child

One Love
I am not saying you are not pure, there is just a word I want and can't find it.
I wonder if people are disapointed when they meet the Love Child that she doesn't sit around and chat about masturbation fantasies and domination.
Were you disapointed?
If I leaned in to kiss you, would you let me?
If you found my hand on your leg under the table.....would you react?
I did enjoy listening to you, especially your observations on people. I would love
to sit and absorb as much of you as I could any time.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I wonder if people are disapointed when they meet the Love Child that she doesn't sit around and chat about masturbation fantasies and domination.

Nope. I enjoyed our non sexual chats on MSN as well. You seem like a nice sweet girl.

Not quite the same as physically meeting in RL but close.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Yes, there are things I will not say in public or in person that I say here, this is true.
The evening was loud at times and I wished to go to a quiet park where I could hear every word you said and just watch you, but not feel like a creepy stalker.
I felt like an outsider at one time too, I wanted in, I wanted in on your life, I wanted to be that person that got invited to the party,
but yet at the same time I realized I knew things others didn't know and it was so very personal and cool because of that. I appreciated it.
You are beautiful. Stunning. Very, what is the word? Pure is not the word I am looking for-but if I met you in real life, I would not expect the things I read about you here. I often wonder how many other people that look like you and him have this life in the bedroom. I cannot help but think these things.
I also found you to be very polite. Which should not be a surprise, because you are here as well. But there is an assumption that anyone that posts here will just up and slap a waitress and push her on the floor and throw food in her face or something. (no? Eveyone does not think that way?)
Moving on.
Down to earth? What is the word I am looking for?
Whatever it is-I am very honored to have met you and to know you.

Thank you for the in-depth analysis. And thank you for the compliments. LOL that must have been the proverbial party because the only parties I get invited to are Star Trek parties (I throw 'em.) Is "pragmatic" the word you are looking for? How about "eccentric?" I imagine that lots of people have crazy bedroom quirks, some of which are gratified and some of which remain unfulfilled. I was very fortunate to meet someone who is so nice during platonic interactions that I could trust them enough to take risks during sexual interactions. Fortunate that our sexual preferences compliment eachother. According to him other girls do not do the things I do --but I need to save that for a new thread. He may not be correct.

I was not disappointed that you didn't chat about masturbation fantasies and domination. In fact, I was somewhat relieved given the social setting we were in. No sexual contact! Regardless of the "dirty talk," other people have been clearly delineated as off limits. I would have been very polite and pleasant as I removed your hand and explained that he doesn't want me doing that with girls or guys. If you had kissed me I would have vigorously shaken my head and wagged my finger as I explained, that way he could see that it wasn't my idea. Hmm . . . . I bet I might've gotten some hot angry sex that night if that had happened. (You're MINE that's MY PUSSY say you worship my dick beg for my cum you slut etc)

I liked that you were also very polite --we are probably all polite irl, w/o that famed internet anonymity. I wondered where all that sex talk was and you blushed! But you weren't too shy to pull out your camera, and we had lots of fun drawing and writing on those pointless little cards. A few of which I still have lying around somewhere in a drawer or box. I really enjoyed that and considered it a highlight of the evening. You were not creepy, which is a big plus because we at TK are always risking the creep factor when we interact in real life.

Do you have more questions for me about you?