your favorite star trek tng, ds9 and voy ep....

Seph

Retired Account
ur are allowed 2-parter as 1 feature length episode.

right i will kick it off.

TNG - Starship Mine or Darmok, couldnt choose...

DS9 - Magnificent Ferengi

VOY - The Chute

star_trek_7.jpg

have fun all

:painkiller:

:day:

Seph

Retired Account
You've got to be kidding.

TNG: The Inner Light
DS9: In The Pale Moonlight; The Visitor
VOY: Year of Hell (all VOY sucked)

and the three eps u chose were great, it was never gonna be easy ther are majority good eps in tng and ds9 and some gd ones in voy.

anyway nice pics :)

Aquehonga

Un Banned
TNG: "The Inner Light"

DS9: "Far Beyond The Stars"

V`GER: "Non Sequitur"

*Faves with me aren't static.They can, do & have changed within months or years.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
TNG: Chain of Command

22814164635373021858.jpg

DS9: Necessary Evil

90179472274467108654.jpg

VOY: Living Witness

67411920314127365801.jpg

Three of my favourites. These change a lot and I find it completely impossible to choose one episode above all others from any of the series. Can't go wrong with these three though.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Also, while The Inner Light is a fantastic episode and concept it is not without flaws and I always tend to find it a bit...well....overrated. Crucify me if you wish, I'd still call it one of the top episodes of the show but it does get lauded over a little too much for my taste. STILL VERY GOOD THOUGH. OK.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Don't mess with Magnificent Ferengi! I will defend the greatness of that ep till I kick.

Tonight's favorites:

TNG: Yesterday's Enterprise

55491031068280607355.jpg

DS9: Rocks and Shoals
(which gave us Keevan, who made Magnif Ferengi fly, so there!)

24047087267741372469.jpg

VOY: Muse

86864939015527116412.jpg

whisky

Boobie inspector
TNG Best of both worlds Part 1
DS9 What you leave behind
Voy Year of Hell Part 2

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Also, I'll put my voice behind Magnificent Ferengi as well. IMO it's the best comedy episode of Star Trek ever made and on top of that also framed the Dominion War in a different light as well.

Leck shooting Moogie in the Holosuite training run is pure TV latinum.

Seph

Retired Account
do u remember when we were in ur living room like ten years ago watching sky and we went past Ds9 and i went check it, it may be magnificent ferengi, u were like the chance3s are pretty small mate, low and behold it was, we got really stoned and laughed our asses off! (it was when u didnt have that tape in the massive menty archive)

ps which episode of VOY was:

"wheres jeffrey"

LMFAORAOTF

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
TNG: Probably 'All Good Things'. Also partial to 'Darmok' and, yes, 'The Inner Light'...'Chain Of Command' is strong too for that matter. Basically anything where Patrick Stewart gets to do lots of acting.

From a Riker fan point of view there's 'Best Of Both Worlds' and 'Frame Of Mind', of course. TNG ruled, basically.

DS9: Well everyone always says 'In The Pale Moonlight' but that's because it's REALLY FUCKING GOOD, so probably not. And 'What You Leave Behind...' was a great finale though the Bajoran religion stuff was never entirely satisfactory (but Dukat turning Cardassian and evil again ruled.)

AND HOW ABOUT 'IMPROBABLE CAUSE'/'THE DIE IS CAST', YA CUNTS?

VOY: Umm, 'Living Witness' in the only one that's TNG level goodness. Like the one with the dinosaurs too.

FUCK ENDGAMe.