You're All A Bunch of Goddamned Bastards

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I hope every person on this board sucks dick and dies.

That's all.

Seph

Retired Account
me me me...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He's already sucked mine a couple of times...

Seph

Retired Account
not me not me not me.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
He's become a broken, bitter, shell of a man...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I hope every person on this board sucks dick and dies.

That's all.

I hope you make a lot of money, find happiness, experience love and die.

But before you do, I'd like you to accept and read a pamplet on internet civility and the seriousness of posting to online forums.

When we try to hurt others its really only because we're a dying cock-sucker who doesn't know our father. And that's OK.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You don't know CU. He once told me he made his children sleep out in the middle of the street in a pile of glass and wrapped up in newspaper. He was proud of that and that he owned a convenience store on an Indian Reservation.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You don't know CU. He once told me he made his children sleep out in the middle of the street in a pile of glass and wrapped up in newspaper. He was proud of that and that he owned a convenience store on an Indian Reservation.

We're still trying to make things convenient for indians?!?

They just take and take.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yeah, but they don't put "My President is a Red Skin" on their T-shirts.

Seph

Retired Account
Shhhh one might hear, then the fuckers will.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
They would only do it if there was a tax free market for it.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Like rats to the cheese... :D

jack

Jews for Cheeses? Prison hasn't been kind to your brain, I see. Hopefully not too many deep cleanings in the showers, {one would hope}

I mean, you are the cute little hairy bear jewbitch archetype, and they're pretty bored in gp :bigass:

jack

Jews for Cheeses? Prison hasn't been kind to your brain, I see. Hopefully not too many deep cleanings in the showers. Thank God for the little things, eh?

I mean, you are the cute little hairy bear jewbitch type, and they're pretty bored in gp :bigass: