YouTube Vids

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't know much about Rascal Flatts. Heard a snippet of this song being sung by one of the AI contestants. Looked up the Rascal Flatts version, which is just a tad high pitched and twangy for my tastes even though it is still quite a nice song. Found this version and like it so thought I'd share.

[YOUTUBE]RPTRfT88Oqk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I don't know much about Rascal Flatts. Heard a snippet of this song being sung by one of the AI contestants. Looked up the Rascal Flatts version, which is just a tad high pitched and twangy for my tastes even though it is still quite a nice song. Found this version and like it so thought I'd share.

[YOUTUBE]RPTRfT88Oqk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Who cares about anything AMERICAN? FUCK THE USA!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm loving Glee.

[YOUTUBE]MTnwv2NN-DI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
There is some serious young manness in that room.

[YOUTUBE]E46BhMIRujI&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yes, but my schlong is being kept warm in your mouth.

LOL - that would not be the safest place to keep your schlong warm, sugar pop. I paid thousands of dollars for these choppers and they work very, very well.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Do shut the fuck up about such a fag show, if you please. Thank you.

You'll just have to learn to like them because I'm digging them. I do like that you asked politely though. That will earn you a couple of points.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You'll just have to learn to like them because I'm digging them. I do like that you asked politely though. That will earn you a couple of points.

I am not here to please you, and I don't give a fuck about 'points'. I am here to tell you to shut the fuck up, and do my bidding.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am not here to please you, and I don't give a fuck about 'points'. I am here to tell you to shut the fuck up, and do my bidding.
And you think that will work?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If it doesn't, that does nothing more than show how much of a dumb cunt you are. You need to learn how to be respectful around your betters.

You are always good for a laugh. Glad you dropped by. I've got to go now. Have to get up early in the morning and go to work. Come see us again.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You are always good for a laugh. Glad you dropped by. I've got to go now. Have to get up early in the morning and go to work. Come see us again.

What, walking to the nearest government office to collect your welfare cheque is considered by you to be 'work'? Fucking lazy cunt.

Alas, unlike you, I DO have to go to work in the morning, so I too should be off. My paycheque comes from a REAL company, whilst yours is signed by the citizens of the United States.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What, walking to the nearest government office to collect your welfare cheque is considered by you to be 'work'? Fucking lazy cunt.

Alas, unlike you, I DO have to go to work in the morning, so I too should be off. My paycheque comes from a REAL company, whilst yours is signed by the citizens of the United States.

I do work for the government so you are partially correct.