Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Yow! Yow! Yow! Yow! Yow! Yow! Yow! Yow!"

The Question

Eternal
So said the furry little visitor on TQ's doorstep at 0330 hours, so TQ -- bleary-eyed and irritable -- opened up the door to investigate, and now there's a tiny black kitten feasting on tuna fish in TQ's kitchen.

Now TQ's not equipped for long-term accomodation of a furry little guest -- but he (or she, TQ hasn't bothered to check) got food and water and so far just about as much attention as any human being can give a pocket-sized cat type person.

So said the furry little visitor on TQ's doorstep at 0330 hours, so TQ -- bleary-eyed and irritable -- opened up the door to investigate, and now there's a tiny black kitten feasting on tuna fish in TQ's kitchen.

Now TQ's not equipped for long-term accomodation of a furry little guest -- but he (or she, TQ hasn't bothered to check) got food and water and so far just about as much attention as any human being can give a pocket-sized cat type person.

No no no no no no no. TQ does not have a kitten. TQ is only givin' the wee waif some food and water, and MAYBE some indoor time until (later in) the morning. No litter box + no budget for veterinarian stuff = no kitten for TQ.

EDIT: There's the rightful owner, anyway. I guess the little guy slipped out the door when his owner went off to a party, and now that the owner's back, the kitten can go back to the indoors it belongs in. :)

Litter boxes are easy. Cat food is cheap.

Sounds like love at first sight. Wait til kitty does a lap dance :)

What are you going to name it, d00d? Kitty must have a name.

PICS PLS

The Question said:
No no no no no no no. TQ does not have a kitten. TQ is only givin' the wee waif some food and water, and MAYBE some indoor time until (later in) the morning. No litter box + no budget for veterinarian stuff = no kitten for TQ.
To late. Once you let it in the door, you're fucked.

monsterc8av.jpg

Nobody's stealing kittens! Sheesh. The furry little bastid woke me up inna middle of the night by way of "inspiring" me with the title of this thread.