Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Yow! Yow! Yow! Yow! Yow! Yow! Yow! Yow!"

cat18xn.jpg

Awww, that's sweet of you, TQ. Now that he knows he can get food and attention, maybe the little guy will come visit more often. :D

Aw, dammit! At this point, it looks like the kitten's being put out on purpose. He's (she's?) out in front of my door "Yow!"ing again.

Make a call to the local ASPCA if this continues. It's one thing for it to be an outdoor cat, but that poor thing is only a kitten and is disturbing other residents. I love cats, this one should be put in a home with more common sense.

Well, I did, taking a chance that it's old enough to eat stuff full-grown cats can eat. I gave it some tuna and some watah.

He should be old enough if he's 6 weeks old.

And the flying cat is just hilarious-"Look ma, I'm a bird!!""

Well, I put in a call to Animal Rescue. I got an answering machine, so I don't know how long they'll be, but the little booger needs to see a vet -- he's got what looks like an eye infection -- and I can't facilitate that.

Unfortunately Chatty, 6 weeks isnt old enough for regular cat food. I worked for the Human Society and cats under 1 year of age should stick to kitten food. It has the essential vitamins they need to grow and such in that first year of life that regular cat chow doesn't.

I guess I should have included that he should be fed kitten food, but they can eat at 6 weeks.

Yeah, I'd get the humane society to look at him if you can't take him, TQ.

Turns out it wasn't the owners that came by looking for it this morning, just other neighbors who were concerned about it. (I saw them again about half an hour ago and left the little gremlin with them, as they went out and got kitten food and rigged a makeshift litter box. He zipped out again when they went out to get the kitty food for him which is why he was "YOW!"ing at me again later.)

At least someone's taking care of it's needs.

Are they going to take it to the vet? Simple infections can kill kittens.