YUB: TK CUNT OF THE YEAR!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Its fun rereading all this bullshit when Ive had a couple glasses of wine

Seph

Retired Account
kill yourself, or smash your fingers with a hammer so u CUNT type.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I'm afraid I can't agree with you, Aque. I happen to like Yub.

That's OK. So does Loktar.

Me & Yub HATE each other. Always have, do, & will.

It doesn't help that Yub's a member of EliTeK, thus enjoying Gagh & the Admins' biased favouritist protection.

:mad:I'll NEVER forget HOW Yubbles helped :pickle: have me kicked off LoNAF:pissed:

LoNAF recently unbanned me:)

Yub is a :pickle: lackey:no:

Yub->:beamcannon:<-Aquehonga

Donovan

beer, I want beer
kill yourself, or smash your fingers with a hammer so u CUNT type.

Shame on you Seph. Coercing someone to do violence to themselves may be how YOUR part of the world handles things but that's not how we do it in America...

Here we hire someone to do violence TO the person.

Seph

Retired Account
im available to do paid violence just saying....

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
ALL American posters in this shithole may be awarded 'TK CUNT OF THE YEAR'. I love coming here, becoming amused at American stupidity at its very height.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
ALL American posters in this shithole may be awarded 'TK CUNT OF THE YEAR'. I love coming here, becoming amused at American stupidity at its very height.

And we enjoy a Canadian Nazi faggot sputtering and drooling all over himself.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
And we enjoy a Canadian Nazi faggot sputtering and drooling all over himself.

Ah, someone's jealous of my esteemed station here. 'Canadian Nazi' would be correct. As for 'faggot', you seem to WISH this were the case. I do believe you have a hankering for my schlong since you dare to make such a suggestion.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ah, someone's jealous of my esteemed station here. 'Canadian Nazi' would be correct. As for 'faggot', you seem to WISH this were the case. I do believe you have a hankering for my schlong since you dare to make such a suggestion.

Yes, I'm jealous of you. I wish I had your child-like mind. The oversized font and making it look like your writing it crayon help add to your kiddie schtick.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Yes, I'm jealous of you. I wish I had your child-like mind. The oversized font and making it look like your writing it crayon help add to your kiddie schtick.

Do you make it a habit to have open discussions with those whom you deem to have a 'child-like mind'?

What does my 'oversize font' have to do with anything? What does one's posting style have to do with one's intellect? I simply enjoy listening to myself talk. How is this wrong? I am well-aware that the rest of you are clearly in awe of me, however much you work hard to pretend the opposite is true. Why is it so wrong for me to worship the very ground I walk upon?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
im available to do paid violence just saying....
No, no, NO! That is Not how you say it! The correct response is, "I would LOVE to help you out in your current difficulty, however I abhor physical violence and should a terrible tragedy befall your enemy I will be far away from that area...with an ironclad alibi."

Youngsters...so much to learn ;)

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Do you make it a habit to have open discussions with those whom you deem to have a 'child-like mind'?

What does my 'oversize font' have to do with anything? What does one's posting style have to do with one's intellect? I simply enjoy listening to myself talk. How is this wrong? I am well-aware that the rest of you are clearly in awe of me, however much you work hard to pretend the opposite is true. Why is it so wrong for me to worship the very ground I walk upon?

If you're a god, then I say it's time for Ragnarok!