Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zooey Deschanel - Hot or Not?

Tyrant

(Don't expect any of vulgar images in this post)

zooey_deschanel_1.jpg

zooey_deschanel.jpg

_41057653_hitch300.jpg

Get away from her, you louts!

zooey-deschanel.jpg
ZDeschanel.jpg

ZooeyDeschan_Grant_5890812.jpg

Zooey_Deschanel_02.jpg

1.jpg

Perhaps this be thinly-vieled spam?????

Messenger said:

zooey_deschanel_1.jpg

zooey_deschanel.jpg

_41057653_hitch300.jpg

zooey-deschanel.jpg
ZDeschanel.jpg

Zooey_Deschanel_02.jpg

1.jpg

That is about the closes t you have ever come to a female. Posting pics on a forum. Poor lad must resort to this in order to get off. I bet he is jerking off to this very post.

Messenger said:

zooey_deschanel_1.jpg

zooey_deschanel.jpg

_41057653_hitch300.jpg

zooey-deschanel.jpg
ZDeschanel.jpg

Zooey_Deschanel_02.jpg

1.jpg

Why post pics of women you will never in your life come anywhere near?

SaintLucifer said:
Why post pics of women you will never in your life come anywhere near?
Because I am a virgin and come to messageboards where everyone looks down upon the piece of shit that I am. By posting pictures of my female role model and being able to gaze upon her I feel able to hold onto that final frill of sanity which keeps me from discovering and tracing your IP address and throwing your pimply-faced and fellow virginite being off the Niagara fucking waterfall. ;)

Messenger said:
Because I am a virgin and come to messageboards where everyone looks down upon the piece of shit that I am. By posting pictures of my female role model and being able to gaze upon her I feel able to hold onto that final frill of sanity which keeps me from discovering and tracing your IP address and throwing your pimply-faced and fellow virginite being off the Niagara fucking waterfall. ;)

*ROTFLMAO @ you threatening to trace my IP address and throwing my 'pimply-faced and fellow virginite being off the Niagara fucking waterfall* Do you want my fucking IP address? Why not simply ask the admins or mods for it? Jeez alou. This would save you time and effort, that is if you even know how to trace my IP address. You want it? Just ask. Christ. Question. Once I give it to you, what will you do with it then? Admire it? :laugh:

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO @ you threatening to trace my IP address and throwing my 'pimply-faced and fellow virginite being off the Niagara fucking waterfall* Do you want my fucking IP address? Why not simply ask the admins or mods for it? Jeez alou. This would save you time and effort, that is if you even know how to trace my IP address. You want it? Just ask. Christ. Question. Once I give it to you, what will you do with it then? Admire it? :laugh:
Cunt.

She looks like Chloe Sevigny, who has been forever tainted in my mind for actually swallowing Vincent Gallo's load onscreen in The Brown Bunny.

Vincent Gallo is one disgusting motherfucker.

MORBO HAS AN UNHOLY FASCINATION WITH ALL THINGS ZOOEY. SHE'S ON MORBO'S LIST. RIGHT AFTER JULIA CHILD... ALTHOUGH DEATH HAS BUMPED JULIA TO MORBO'S 'IN MEMORIUM' SEX FANTASY WANK FILES.

I say not. There's something about her that unapealing to my eye. I Don't like the shape of her nose.... Just my humble opinion...

Of course you know I find Nacchi to be the HAWTest....but that again is my opinion...

Nacchisrevenge said:
I say not. There's something about her that unapealing to my eye. I Don't like the shape of her nose.... Just my humble opinion...

Of course you know I find Nacchi to be the HAWTest....but that again is my opinion...

A Chink uttering critical remarks about female beauty? That's a new one.

SaintLucifer said:
A Chink uttering critical remarks about female beauty? That's a new one.
He isn't Asian. Isn't it a bit presumptuous to assume he is? By your rational, I would assume you to suck and blow in real life based on your posting here.

But I don't follow your rational, and I don't judge.
icon7.gif