Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zooey Deschanel - Hot or Not?

Messenger said:
He isn't Asian. Isn't it a bit presumptuous to assume he is? By your rational, I would assume you to suck and blow in real life based on your posting here.

But I don't follow your rational, and I don't judge.
icon7.gif

With that avatar he no doubt admires Chink females therefore he is in absolutely no position to make remarks on anyone's 'beauty'. By the way, that would be 'rationale'. Read a book child. Yes, yes I know you are reading comic books but I mean 'real' books.

SaintLucifer said:
There's a difference? Chink. Nip. Gook. They are all the same to me.
They would probably think you American. You are all the same to them as well, good sir.

Messenger said:
Sketch-4race-transparent.png

Average Intelligence Quotient

No doubt created by a CHINK. Let me see, they have been around as a 'civilisation' for over 5,000 years, yet everything they know we (white people) taught them. Oh yes, their intellect supercedes our own. *ROTFLMAO*. Every single product manufactured in China these days? Invented by whites. A sure sign of superior chink intellect. *ROTFLMAO*

Messenger said:
So gravity was 'created' by Newton? You would know, Mr. Engrish Empire.

Their mean spacial acuity does.

What?? Gravity was 'created' by the Chinese? I was unaware it was a creation at all!! Silly me. As for the Engrish Empire, strange that for over 100 years, the tiny island of Hong Kong generated more wealth than the entire nation of China. Strange that in that 100 years time, it was under British rule. China was not. Hmmm? RAther telling that. Oh those smart chinks. Too much. Even more incredible is the adoption by modern-day China of Hong Kong (see British) business practices. OMMFG those Chinks are sooooooo smart.

SaintLucifer said:
What?? Gravity was 'created' by the Chinese? I was unaware it was a creation at all!! Silly me. As for the Engrish Empire, strange that for over 100 years, the tiny island of Hong Kong generated more wealth than the entire nation of China. Strange that in that 100 years time, it was under British rule. China was not. Hmmm? RAther telling that. Oh those smart chinks. Too much. Even more incredible is the adoption by modern-day China of Hong Kong (see British) business practices. OMMFG those Chinks are sooooooo smart.

isee.jpg