images
images

i

Kobe Bryant Career Stats

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images

Inside the final flight of the doomed helicopter carrying Kobe Bryant
The helicopter that crashed amid foggy conditions Sunday in California, killing all nine aboard, including basketball legend Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter, looped around several times and rapidly decelerated and accelerated during its chaotic final flight, air traffic records show.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
KOBE BRYANT NBA LOGO PETITION GETS 3 MILLION ONLINE SIGNATURES IN FIVE DAYS
Kobe Bryant fan started an online petition to have the NBA change its official logo to Bryant's silhouette after the NBA superstar perished in a helicopter crash on Sunday. The goal was to get 100 signatures.

Kobe Bryant's family says inaccurate reports are adding to the pain after his death
Gianna, 13, her teammates and their parents, their basketball coach and the pilot were headed to a game Sunday when the helicopter crashed into a hillside and killed all nine people aboard.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Lakers' LeBron James reveals new Kobe Bryant tribute tattoo

LeBron James revealed his new tattoo in memory of Kobe Bryant on Instagram on Friday. The tattoo is mostly black, with the main image that of a snake -- a Black Mamba -- entwined around the number 24 and the number 8, with a black rose on the upper left and lower right. Underneath, the caption in script is "Mamba 4 Life." Bryant, who wore both numbers during his career with the Los Angeles Lakers, was known as the Black Mamba. The photo on James' Instagram that precedes the photo of the tattoo is from a Team USA practice. It is a black and white photo of James leaning into Bryant. On Wednesday, tattoo artist Vanessa Aurelia shared video on Instagram showing her work on James' left thigh and teammate Antony Davis right thigh. The Lakers are hosting the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday at Staples Center and will celebrate and grieve Bryant, his daughter Gianna and the seven others who were killed in a helicopter on Sunday in Calabasas, California. Friday will mark the Lakers' first game at Staples since Bryant's death, and James and Davis are expected to make their first public remarks on the death of the Lakers legend.

Blazers' Carmelo Anthony 'not ready' to play after death of Kobe Bryant, to sit out vs. Lakers

Portlan Trail Blazers forward Carmelo Anthony, a close friend of Lakers legend Kobe Bryant, will not play in Friday's game against Los Angeles for what the team is officially calling personal reasons. Friday's game (10 p.m. ET, ESPN) will be the first for the Lakers since Bryant, his daughter Gianna and seven other people died in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, on Sunday. "I respect [Anthony's decision to sit out]. I know him and Kobe had a great relationship," Blazers guard Damian Lillard told USA Today Sports. "It's something he was not ready to face and deal with. We all respect his decision." Hundreds of thousands of people have been paying their respects at the L.A. Live campus outside Staples Center in the days since Bryant's death. Flowers, candles, jerseys, stuffed animals, balloons, letters and other tokens line the street outside the arena where Bryant starred during his 20-season career with the Lakers.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Magic Johnson on Kobe Bryant death: 'I’m in disbelief and have been crying all morning'

Former Michigan State and Los Angeles basketball star Magic Johnson took to social media following the death of NBA legend Kobe Bryant "As I try to write this post, my mind is racing," Johnson said in the first of a series of tweets. "I’m in disbelief and have been crying all morning over this devastating news that Kobe and his young daughter, Gigi have passed away in a helicopter crash. Cookie and I are heartbroken." "My friend, a legend, husband, father, son, brother, Oscar winner and greatest Laker of all-time is gone," he said. "It’s hard to accept. Kobe was a leader of our game, a mentor to both male and female players."

For More On The Story, Click Here

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Director Spike Lee honors Kobe Bryant with outfit at Academy Awards
Spike Lee attended the Oscars in a suit honoring the late Kobe Bryant. Lee arrived to Sunday's Academy Awards wearing a purple-and-gold suit with Bryant's No. 24 on the lapels and the back. Lee also wore a pair of Bryant's Nike sneakers. Bryant won an Academy Award in 2018 for best animated short film for "Dear Basketball."