1st annual TK Skank/Cunt Olympics!

Elnidfse

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
This is why I'm going to stick to shooting people for a living. I'm a lousy game show host. :(

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
This is why I'm going to stick to shooting people for a living. I'm a lousy game show host. :(
Do not get down my good fellow. I think, with my opinon being nothing but a humbled one, that you'd make a wonderful game shot host. It's a matter of the contestants, my good fellow, that makes a good game show. Your contestants were, as sad as it is to say, unwilling, so the show, which had such promise, crashes into a spiraling whirlpool of fail, circling down the faucet of suck. It is an okay attempt, my good man, I appreciate the effort.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Cooter's reading this topic. I bet from the title he thinks it's a dating thread for rednecks.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reason why I like guns.............
Is it, my good gentlemen, because you will shoot those that dare not comply with your game show?

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Cooter's reading this topic. I bet from the title he thinks it's a dateing thread for rednecks.
As much as I would love to help Cooter out in his quest for redneck chicks, I have to say to him that this is not such a place to proceed in such actions. Should Cooter require love from a redneck, Cooter could merely go south for the winter. This is, of course, if Cooter has enough money to buy a plane ticket seeing, my good gentlemen, how the prices have soared through the roof. That would make transfer, by which I mean flight, from one place to another fairly costly.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
The title of this thread was very misleading.

:(

Elnidfse

Cacophony said:
The title of this thread was very misleading.

:(
My good madam, I deeply hate to trouble, and I mean this as sincerely as possible, you on a situation such as this but, could you please, to which I am most serious, explain to me what do you mean by misleading. I originally take misleading as direction. So could it be said, my young lady, that you were mistaken in direction? I myself am not, I clicked the title, and it led me to this thread however, my good friend, if you run into some trouble simply let me know, and I'll guide you through the internet with the title's link destination engraved deeply into my mind.

Cacophony

Elnidfse said:
My good madam, I deeply hate to trouble, and I mean this as sincerely as possible, you on a situation such as this but, could you please, to which I am most serious, explain to me what do you mean by misleading. I originally take misleading as direction. So could it be said, my young lady, that you were mistaken in direction? I myself am not, I clicked the title, and it led me to this thread however, my good friend, if you run into some trouble simply let me know, and I'll guide you through the internet with the title's link destination engraved deeply into my mind.
Misleading may also mean that I thought the intention of this thread would be other than what it is.

Therefore, upon opening this thread, I was faced with something that didn't particularly interest me. Had I known the original intention of the thread, I would not have clicked on it (or at least not immediately).

All clear now? ;)

Elnidfse

Cacophony said:
Misleading may also mean that I thought the intention of this thread would be other than what it is.

Therefore, upon opening this thread, I was faced with something that didn't particularly interest me. Had I known the original intention of the thread, I would not have clicked on it (or at least not immediately).

All clear now? ;)

Thank you my kind lady in giving me this intellectual reply of how you were tossed into turmoil with no idea of where to go because of your accidental clicking of the wrong post. Speaking of which, to answer your question, maybe. I have never in my life broken the universe but i AM trying for it.

Cacophony

Elnidfse said:
Thank you my kind lady in giving me this intellectual reply of how you were tossed into turmoil with no idea of where to go because of your accidental clicking of the wrong post. Speaking of which, to answer your question, maybe. I have never in my life broken the universe but i AM trying for it.
That's lovely dear.

I almost feel compelled to message you on MSN to see if you're as interesting there as you are here, but I can't bring myself to sign in for the sole purpose of doing that.

Elnidfse

Cacophony said:
That's lovely dear.

I almost feel compelled to message you on MSN to see if you're as interesting there as you are here, but I can't bring myself to sign in for the sole purpose of doing that.
My good friend, it pains me to say that MSN would probably warp your mind so far into the single zone of oblivion that you would never recover. Its like a swamp that for some single strange reason became the location of all gutter waste. I do not advise such a place to such good people such as you and as such, this is my only fair warning.

The Dork Lord said:
I might almost sign in to get in on this...
My good sir I would be glad to accompany you on the path of MSN. You, my fair friend, seem like somebody who wouldn't let a little racism and sexism get you down on your luck. As it stands, I am unable to comply with your request to day as it requires an average man at least 42 hours to fortify his mental barriers to take hold of the see of nonsense that I plan to spew out of my mouth at 100mbps. It is mostly because my gwps is at least over the average limit of most human beings.

Cacophony

Elnidfse said:
My good friend, it pains me to say that MSN would probably warp your mind so far into the single zone of oblivion that you would never recover. Its like a swamp that for some single strange reason became the location of all gutter waste. I do not advise such a place to such good people such as you and as such, this is my only fair warning.
I'll sign on for you ;)

[email protected]

Elnidfse

Cacophony said:
I'll sign on for you ;)

[email protected]
My good friend, I believe, quite possibly, you are missing the point. The sheer purpose of my comment was to, for lack of a better more text intensive word, dissuade you from signing on, by committing to such an act, we are left in nothing but sheer turmoil. The only way, my fair lady, I would actually commit to such an act is a term so diabolical and so heinous in nature that the gods themselves would send down plagues to try to stop me from allowing the act in itself.