- OT Andrew Thomas,
No.5
- QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Panthers' Matt Rhule first to use all 7 NFL draft picks on defense
Rhule said the Panthers didn't go into the draft thinking they would take all defensive players but knew it would be defense-heavy. "A few times we had an offensive guy as the next guy up,'' Rhule said. "As it got within three or four picks that player went away.''

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
e65660d7-46b5-4215-912d-ab9d83596fbd.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
2020 NFL draft: Biggest post-draft questions for all 32 teams

The 2020 NFL draft moved from Las Vegas into the homes of owners, general managers and coaches because of the coronavirus pandemic is in the books. While it's uncertain when the 255 drafted rookies will meet their new teammates and coaches in person, the depth charts are beginning to come into focus. While many holes have been filled, there are still lingering personnel questions for each of the 32 teams going forward. Our NFL Nation reporters were asked to identify the biggest question for the team they cover.

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Virtual NFL draft shatters records with 55 million viewers

The virtual NFL draft reached a record 55 million viewers over three days on ABC, ESPN, NFL Network, ESPN Deportes and digital channels, the league announced Sunday.Each day of the 2020 NFL draft set records, the league said. An average audience of more than 15.6 million viewers watched Round 1 on Thursday, up 37% over 2019. More than 8.2 million watched Rounds 2 and 3 on Friday, up 40% over 2019, and Saturday's coverage of Rounds 4-7 averaged more than 4.2 million viewers, up 32% over 2019.

Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
College football takeaways from the 2020 NFL draft

The SEC: It just means more draft picks
You might be tired of talking about the SEC, but it keeps giving all of us things to talk about. We know the SEC is always going to give the draft a high quantity of picks, but that quality is up there, too. The conference set a record with six players selected in the top 10.

Click Here For Full Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
32 NFL players most likely to be cut or traded after the 2020 NFL draft
In a typical year, players at the bottom of NFL rosters are dealing with uncertainty. This year might make that uncertainty even more acute. Players might get only a handful of practices to fend off a new addition in free agency or a midround draft pick. Let's run through one player on each roster who is likely to be released or become a trade candidate over the next few months:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
2020 NFL draft steals: 10 underrated picks who could turn into gems
Not every late-round pick in the NFL draft is created equal. In fact, many late-rounders have yet to perform at a high level even in college and are purely athletic players with upside. Sometimes, though, you'll see very productive college players with more than enough tools to succeed at the NFL level fall in the draft for one reason or another.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
NFL Draft- Rounds

Round 1

QB Joe Burrow, LSU
Round 2
WR Tee Higgins, Clemson
Round 3
ILB Logan Wilson, Wyoming
Round 4
OLB Akeem Davis-Gaither, Appalachian State
Round 5
DE Khalid Kareem, Notre Dame
Round 6
OT Hakeem Adeniji, Kansas
Round 7
ILB Marcus Baily, Kansas

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Eagles QB Carson Wentz OK with Jalen Hurts pick
"I think the team showed their investment in me last year [with a four-year, $128 million extension] and I have nothing but confidence and faith in them and they have nothing but confidence and faith in me, so I think it's all about just strengthening that position and this group that we have,".

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling