A message to blackfoot NAP concerning our Agony Of Defeat

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Don't you dare leave me alone at The Agony Of Defeat..That's what the man want's you to do..We have a good thang going on dawg, please don't fuck it up...I need you! I can't do this job ON MY OWN...There's a reason why Dershocka sold you the bertshocka account and Eggs Mayonnaise gave you this forum, which I've been trying to get for years and why Brickvader reinstated my account...Don't let MODMAN get at you...You've been spam before, but you were like the energizer bunny<<<You kept going and going and going<<You had something very members failed to achieve<<<A FORUM...I had a forum here at Troll Kingdom (WAX MY HUMMER)...I lost that because Venooker, Dork Lord, Sarek and Conchaga were jelous and it only lasted 6 months...blackfoot NAP, you've had this forum for 6+ years<<<Don't the members hit you because the administrators will split your wig.<<You can't trust it!

FUCK YOU! :bigass:

:bigass:

:bigass:

W-w-w-w-w-w-w WOMBO COMBO!!!!!!!
1316_mariner10.gif

390819main_Mariner10_full.jpg

1*Z7bM-yDm9t6JgNkaMTQxvw.jpeg

mt-mercury-mar2-normal.jpg

bff6d2ce56f3dfdf5ee3b0b1ec5e653d01846151_hq.jpg

VCBesY9.jpg

689a9df5c8c0e67a306c69e655556b48bf97ad01_hq.gif

tumblr_om9gxbx1q71tfhaz4o2_r1_500.jpg

.FUCK YOU cupcake!

^^The above have been doing this to you (blackfoot NAP) since day...Our administrators let them get away with it for years.^^

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Since we're on the subject of spamming Chucklefoot's ESPN-Copypasta forum.....

By order of the Obsidian Order...

And the Ordo Hereticus...
300px-Inquisition.jpg

The following images shall now be posted en masse....

1316_mariner10.gif

1316_mariner10.gif

1316_mariner10.gif

Since we're on the subject of spamming Chucklefoot's ESPN-Copypasta forum.....

And the Ordo Hereticus...
300px-Inquisition.jpg

The following images shall now be posted en masse....

^^^^^^:wtf:^^^^^

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm fucking done "eggs mayonnaise" and "brickvader"..delete the agony of defeat
Click Here For Full Story
By: blackfoot NAP | December 1, 2023

^^^^
What The Fuck Did You Just Bring Upon This Cursed Land Meme GIF - What The Fuck Did You Just Bring Upon This Cursed Land Meme Wtf GIFs
^^^^
Venooker posted 19 messages on your thread, blackfoot NAP<<<That's called spamming.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The Question:<<But be very-very careful how you answer MODMAN...This is not about former Troll Kingdom's member The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint:.. But...How does one fuck a neck?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
what happened to 'the strip search' forum.

oooh yeeeeeeah, never mind!!

another 'tk' forum deleted because of me.

^^when i blew that forum up, the staff blew it out.^^.

like i said, Kaboooooooom!

Bomb Joypixels Sticker - Bomb Joypixels Bombing Stickers

MODMAN

The Question:<<But be very-very careful how you answer MODMAN...This is not about former Troll Kingdom's member The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint:.. But...How does one fuck a neck?

Careful?

I need to be as careful with you as I would an ant underfoot. You surrendered yesterday, Charles. It's over. And it was pathetic.

In the ultimate act of cowardice, you had a big ol' waaaaah session to the mods / admins - not that I had an ounce of respect for you in the first place. Still.

That was as good of an unconditional surrender / admission of defeat (oh, the agony) that I've seen.

What is apparent to me now is that this genuinely means a lot to you. My error in judgement was not realizing that your efforts within TAoD were sincere. It is so much more pathetic than I had ever dared consider.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
in despite of your efforts in trying to lump me with blackfoot NAP is a tragedy and a down right fabrication on your part MODMAN...You're just taking the side of Venooker<<But Its OKAY!...You have not contribute no value to Troll kingdom, but to say your a moderator since May 17, 2008...You have a total of 1,733 messages in 15-years...In other words foolish sock man<<YOU DON"T MATTER.

Epic Fail Fail Sticker - Epic Fail Fail Thumbs Down Stickers

You caused The Agony Of Defeat and Troll Kingdom to lose a valuable member<<Are you happy at your accomplishment, MODMAN?..I'm not worried, I'll take over this forum...The Agony Of Defeat should have been gifted to ME,

Last edited:

MODMAN

Caring about post count is so 2000.

in despite of your efforts in trying to lump me with blackfoot NAP is a tragedy and a down right fabrication on your part MODMAN...

It's your assertion that you - the person operating the C-40 account - is a separate individual to the person operating the blackfoot NAP account? Perhaps my efforts weren't in vain; I finally pushed you into Batshit Crazy™ territory.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
AM I
Cee Jay Name Sticker - Cee Jay Name Text Stickers
THE GREATEST NON-TROLL IN TROLL KINGDOM'S LEGENDARY HISTORY?<<<DISCUSS! or better yet...HOLLA BLACK MODMAN...The Agony Of Defeat should have been gifted to ME, not blackfoot NAP.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Don't worry about it blackfoot NAP...I gots this...I'ma treat THE AGONY OF DEFEAT like I own it :bigass: :D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Until blackfoot NAP...Take his FOOT out of his, BLACK ass and come back NAPPY...I'm in charge!...I'm the........

Boss Abhishek Boss GIF - Boss Abhishek Boss Pankhh Boss GIFs

Of THE AGONY OF DEFEAT

MODMAN

Let me get this straight.

You continue to waste an inordinate amount of time posting mindless spam updates that no one else reads in TAoD ... and you perceive this as a victory?

The reason you lost so comprehensively, blackfoot / C-40, is that in your cowardly boo-hoo to TK's Powers That Be, you revealed how important TAoD is to you.

This MATTERS to you.

My victory is that I move on, barely having given a shit in the first place. You lose because you are weak and could not stand up to me without running to the admins, in spite of the numerous attempts I made at opening a dialogue. I did what I did simply because I found your MO irritating; how could one be so devoid of substance? Honestly, I don't think I've ever encountered such an empty vessel of nothingness as I have you before.

And now, you will continue to exhaust the most precise asset there is on that black hole of a forum - time. By all means, you keep posting your sports updates for no one to see; you keep score of the views, of the posts - metrics that mean nothing ... to anyone. And you get older, and sadder. Then one day, as it becomes apparent there are fewer days ahead than behind, and if you can muster enough self-awareness and introspection, you might feel a cold, deathly chill in your bones as you realize what an absolute waste your life has been and that there's no reclaiming time lost.

And no-one will give a shit.

This is real me, talking to real you - whoever you really are. This is sad whatever angle you're coming at it from. If you really wanted to win, you'd walk away from TK and never look back.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Let me get this straight.

You continue to waste an inordinate amount of time posting mindless spam updates that no one else reads in TAoD ... and you perceive this as a victory?

The reason you lost so comprehensively, blackfoot / C-40, is that in your cowardly boo-hoo to TK's Powers That Be, you revealed how important TAoD is to you.

This MATTERS to you.

My victory is that I move on, barely having given a shit in the first place. You lose because you are weak and could not stand up to me without running to the admins, in spite of the numerous attempts I made at opening a dialogue. I did what I did simply because I found your MO irritating; how could one be so devoid of substance? Honestly, I don't think I've ever encountered such an empty vessel of nothingness as I have you before.

And now, you will continue to exhaust the most precise asset there is on that black hole of a forum - time. By all means, you keep posting your sports updates for no one to see; you keep score of the views, of the posts - metrics that mean nothing ... to anyone. And you get older, and sadder. Then one day, as it becomes apparent there are fewer days ahead than behind, and if you can muster enough self-awareness and introspection, you might feel a cold, deathly chill in your bones as you realize what an absolute waste your life has been and that there's no reclaiming time lost.

And no-one will give a shit.

This is real me, talking to real you - whoever you really are. This is sad whatever angle you're coming at it from. If you really wanted to win, you'd walk away from TK and never look back.
Deaf Huh GIF - Deaf Huh My Ears GIFs

MODMAN

So, you intend to go on as you always have? You'll spend time each and everyday copy and pasting sports articles into TAoD for a non-existent audience?

Would you care to explain the rationale for it? You've been doing this for years. If you're that interested in these sports, why not join a sports-related forum / subreddit with people who want to actively discuss it?

I just want to understand why you do what you do. That's it.

See, if your motivations are sincere - peculiar as it might be - then that's one thing. But if you won't explain, then where else is there to go but to call it out for what it looks like: intentional, mindless spam. If the latter, then you really have no case for running to the admins that your spam has been hit with <drumroll please> ... spam! LOL, you can't spam, then complain about someone else spamming your spam. If you are going to deny it's spam, then we just circle back to my initial query - what is the rationale for doing what you do?