A message to blackfoot NAP concerning our Agony Of Defeat

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
giphy.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So, you intend to go on as you always have? You'll spend time each and everyday copy and pasting sports articles into TAoD for a non-existent audience?

Would you care to explain the rationale for it? You've been doing this for years. If you're that interested in these sports, why not join a sports-related forum / subreddit with people who want to actively discuss it?

I just want to understand why you do what you do. That's it.

See, if your motivations are sincere - peculiar as it might be - then that's one thing. But if you won't explain, then where else is there to go but to call it out for what it looks like: intentional, mindless spam. If the latter, then you really have no case for running to the admins that your spam has been hit with <drumroll please> ... spam! LOL, you can't spam, then complain about someone else spamming your spam. If you are going to deny it's spam, then we just circle back to my initial query - what is the rationale for doing what you do?

Gunsmoke Deputy Festus GIF - Gunsmoke Deputy Festus Scratch GIFs

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's my dick in your ear?

:bigass:

MODMAN

Ah well, I dropped the facade and gave you an opportunity to explain yourself. One time deal. There was a non-zero chance you might meet me halfway, but the odds were always that you would keep up the BS - just as the odds were always on you running to the admins when my spam rebuttals became too much for you.

Go on as you always do. You have been very predictable and a consistent disappointment.

Enjoy your copy and pasting, I guess.

I have nothing else to say to you.

Last edited: