A message to Steve.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Steve, Jack's been down here in TrollKingdom telling lies about you.

• Jack once posted how you wanted to kick my ass, and asked you to help him.
  • Jack claims had Thankgiving dinner with you
  • Jack claimed that you forgave him for that art incedent and now you and him are close friends, like two peas in a pod.

Are these things true Steve?

And another thang, Steve.

I told Jack that you had apolagized for the shit that went down in The Swamp. Please let Jack know this so he can get offa my back about this.

For 10 years i've been reminded of this by Jack over and over again. The little muppet fuck want let it end. End it Steve, do that damn thang man!!

:popcorn:

Seph

Retired Account
wtf does that mean ya dick head?

Jack once posted how you wanted to kick my ass, and asked you to help him.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
STEVE???????????????????????????????????????? WHERE ARE YOU STEVE?????

jack

Charles, I'm pretty sure Bissette doesn't even lurk at TK.

Go fuck yourself.

Seph

Retired Account
prolly avoiding the drivle of donkey mong

jack

wtf does that mean ya dick head?

Jack once posted how you wanted to kick my ass, and asked you to help him.

He's referring to a post I made to one of his duals wherein I said that Bissette hated his guts so much he wanted to deck him, and I offered to hold him down. He forgets the "shrimp" incident that led to his banning at the original Kingdom.

Nothing serious, just the usual bullshit.

Seph

Retired Account
boring monkeys are boring...

Weevil

Tell us about the Shrimp Incident.

Seph

Retired Account
fools.

jack

LOL, well Charles had a penchant for asking his usual stupid shit questions in just about every thread that Bissette would post in. The Swamp, a forum Bissette moderated (at my board, the Kingdom) was really what Comicon was trying to be, only we were pretty successful at creating a comic book forum where pros could relate to each other with real questions and dialogue about geeky stuff, without the usual troll bullshit that went on at Commie.

Except for Charles. He kept posting pictures of shrimp, over and over, in every thread. His responses to topics were nonsensical, and his overblown sense of ego caused him to retort that he was continually trolling Bissette at every turn.

Bissette locked him out fo the forum, which was a first. We had a big discussion about it, and Charles promised to stop acting out if we let him go back into the forum, so we did.

Big mistake. I finally had to ban the idiot and delete his posts to restore continuity to some of the threads.

steve samurai jack

He's referring to a post I made to one of his duals wherein I said that Bissette hated his guts so much he wanted to deck him, and I offered to hold him down. He forgets the "shrimp" incident that led to his banning at the original Kingdom.

Nothing serious, just the usual bullshit.

dude, you don't think foot took that post as real life shit?

*laughing*

LOL, well Charles had a penchant for asking his usual stupid shit questions in just about every thread that Bissette would post in. The Swamp, a forum Bissette moderated (at my board, the Kingdom) was really what Comicon was trying to be, only we were pretty successful at creating a comic book forum where pros could relate to each other with real questions and dialogue about geeky stuff, without the usual troll bullshit that went on at Commie.

Except for Charles. He kept posting pictures of shrimp, over and over, in every thread. His responses to topics were nonsensical, and his overblown sense of ego caused him to retort that he was continually trolling Bissette at every turn.

Bissette locked him out fo the forum, which was a first. We had a big discussion about it, and Charles promised to stop acting out if we let him go back into the forum, so we did.

Big mistake. I finally had to ban the idiot and delete his posts to restore continuity to some of the threads.

that's not the way blacky told the story. i wasn't a member of the kingdom, that was way before my time dude.

*tee hee*

jack

Listen up, "jack" you don't fucking know shit about me, or the Kingdom, unless you're Charles.

So, which is it....do you know or do you really NOT know...because if you're relying on Charles for accurate info about what happened at the Kingdom well OMFG

Seph

Retired Account
what ever u say now SSJ u own urself u mug.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

That's not how it happened. I did make a post about shrimp but that had nothing to do with it.

The first post I made in The Swamp was "Friday". The whole discussion was if any cartoonist thought about doing a comic about that movie. Well, the members of The Swamp didn't like what I posted, egged on by DevilMan and DogBoy455.

Even though DevilMan invited me there, he quickly took his old pal Steve's side over mine. When you let me back into The Kingdom I kept my promise of staying out of The Sawmp. That's when Spack decided to go.

You fuckers claimed that Spack was my sock, even though he had been a member way before I registered. You knew Spack wasn't my sock. Spack was defending me for what you, Celtic, and Steve had done. Spack was standing up to Steve. Then Celtic and a few of the moderators rushed to Steve support.

Before you banned me Jack I didn't even know you existed. I found out about you when you made the thread "Should Blackfoot be banned" You never said anything about me when I was posting in The Swamp.

And another thang dawg.

Didn't I tell you that Steve apolagize to me about this matter. Get over it dawg.

steve samurai jack

Listen up, "jack" you don't fucking know shit about me, or the Kingdom, unless you're Charles.

i never said i did dude. no i'm not blackie.

So, which is it....do you know or do you really NOT know...because if you're relying on Charles for accurate info about what happened at the Kingdom well OMFG

its posted at blackfoot's hyperboard

*laughing*

jack

Oh my good Christ....

I knew you weren't Spack. I said that. See, Charles, you always get it wrong, and go off half-cocked.

Just ridiculous. You came in on the middle of something back then, got it wrong, and never got over it.

Look, when we got slashdotted when Bissette scooped Disney on the Mononoke DVD and we started getting 20,000 hits a day you became a liability.

comprende fuckley?