A message to Steve.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

My story has been shared in The Gutters long before me or Jack got here. When I first came To The Gutters, Jack was banned and I started The Kingdom stories there.

So no, Weevil I told the story first. By the time Jack had heard the word about his Kingdom was when I finally joined TrollKingdom. Which I was invited by Neil. Jack says I followed him here, which is untrue.

And another thang, Weevil

As far as issues go Weevil. The only issue I have is Jack trying to twist the story around, telling lies and cowarding under the truth.

Here's another truth. When I was supposidly disrupting The Swamp, Jack had not had a clue. Never did Jack warn me about this.

Like I said before, before the banning I never knew Jack existed. I'm pretty sure he lurked, but he was to much of a chicken-shit- coward to interfer.

You're an idiot, and none of this is accurate.

jack

You forgot, I shuttered the Kingdom when I was unbanned from Comicon. Neil never invited you over here, you followed me like a lost little puppy dog after I trolled the fuck out of you at Commie. You NEVER got over what happened to you at the kingdom, and making up your little gang of duals doesn't change a fucking thing Charles. You are completely fucking hopeless.

We won't even talk about how Pickle was involved and how deeply HE owned your fucking ass in the process. You're still completely mystified by what actually happened.

Go back to selling fish. Oh that's right I forgot, you had to give up your share of the store, so you can't even do that either.

Weevil

My story has been shared in The Gutters long before me or Jack got here. When I first came To The Gutters, Jack was banned and I started The Kingdom stories there.

So no, Weevil I told the story first. By the time Jack had heard the word about his Kingdom was when I finally joined TrollKingdom. Which I was invited by Neil. Jack says I followed him here, which is untrue.

As far as issues go Weevil. The only issue I have is Jack trying to twist the story around, telling lies and cowarding under the truth.

Here's another truth. When I was supposidly disrupting The Swamp, Jack had not had a clue. Never did Jack warn me about this.

Like I said before, before the banning I never knew Jack existed. I'm pretty sure he lurked, but he was to much of a chicken-shit- coward to interfer.
I didn't really care.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You forgot, I shuttered the Kingdom when I was unbanned from Comicon. Neil never invited you over here, you followed me like a lost little puppy dog after I trolled the fuck out of you at Commie. You NEVER got over what happened to you at the kingdom, and making up your little gang of duals doesn't change a fucking thing Charles. You are completely fucking hopeless.

We won't even talk about how Pickle was involved and how deeply HE owned your fucking ass in the process. You're still completely mystified by what actually happened.

Go back to selling fish. Oh that's right I forgot, you had to give up your share of the store, so you can't even do that either.

If what I say isn't the truth, why do you keep replying too my story with your own story? Does the truth hurt Jack?

With what sock did you trolled me at Comicon with? It wasn't your origanal handle Jack. What did Pickle do besides supposidly stabbed me in the back in favor of you?

And another thang, Jack.

What do you know about my Seafood buisness? Talk about it old man.

jack

Um Charles...I TROLLED YOU TO DEATH at Commie with my real handle, "jack" (just like I'm doing here now)

I'm not sure how to explain this to you. You irritate the shit out of me, because you're a swaggering, ignorant fuckhead. IF IT'S DELIBERATE, then you totally suck, but if it's you're "native self" that is, if you really ARE that ignorant, then that's where I'm coming from.

One of the reason's I respect Cory is that it's really him who's posting that shit. He thinks like that. I needed some authentic stuff for the chapter I'm writing about him, which was part of my motivation for giving him his own forum at Radio Kingdom.

But you? You're fucking ridiculous. You tried to ruin a good board with your bullshit, and then went all deer in the headlights when you were brought up short on it. Now you're here. Why are you here if not for me? When Jenna and The Saint first showed up at Commie, you had no idea what was happening when I came over. It started a major revolution over there. You didn't do anything when I joined up. Then Commie underwent an upgrade and idiot Conley didn't do it right and the server crashed.

I simply took advantage of the situation (well, a bunch of folks here did) and trolled Commie over it resulting in a perma ban.

If Pickle or myself isn't the reason for you being here, then why are you here? Are you that fucked up in the brain? Because you know....Neil hasn't posted here in forever.

Steve, Jack's been down here in TrollKingdom telling lies about you.

• Jack once posted how you wanted to kick my ass, and asked you to help him.
  • Jack claims had Thankgiving dinner with you
  • Jack claimed that you forgave him for that art incedent and now you and him are close friends, like two peas in a pod.

Are these things true Steve?

And another thang, Steve.

I told Jack that you had apolagized for the shit that went down in The Swamp. Please let Jack know this so he can get offa my back about this.

For 10 years i've been reminded of this by Jack over and over again. The little muppet fuck want let it end. End it Steve, do that damn thang man!!

:popcorn:

LOL, well Charles had a penchant for asking his usual stupid shit questions in just about every thread that Bissette would post in. The Swamp, a forum Bissette moderated (at my board, the Kingdom) was really what Comicon was trying to be, only we were pretty successful at creating a comic book forum where pros could relate to each other with real questions and dialogue about geeky stuff, without the usual troll bullshit that went on at Commie.

Except for Charles. He kept posting pictures of shrimp, over and over, in every thread. His responses to topics were nonsensical, and his overblown sense of ego caused him to retort that he was continually trolling Bissette at every turn.

Bissette locked him out fo the forum, which was a first. We had a big discussion about it, and Charles promised to stop acting out if we let him go back into the forum, so we did.

Big mistake. I finally had to ban the idiot and delete his posts to restore continuity to some of the threads.

That's not how it happened. I did make a post about shrimp but that had nothing to do with it.

The first post I made in The Swamp was "Friday". The whole discussion was if any cartoonist thought about doing a comic about that movie. Well, the members of The Swamp didn't like what I posted, egged on by DevilMan and DogBoy455.

Even though DevilMan invited me there, he quickly took his old pal Steve's side over mine. When you let me back into The Kingdom I kept my promise of staying out of The Sawmp. That's when Spack decided to go.

You fuckers claimed that Spack was my sock, even though he had been a member way before I registered. You knew Spack wasn't my sock. Spack was defending me for what you, Celtic, and Steve had done. Spack was standing up to Steve. Then Celtic and a few of the moderators rushed to Steve support.

Before you banned me Jack I didn't even know you existed. I found out about you when you made the thread "Should Blackfoot be banned" You never said anything about me when I was posting in The Swamp.

And another thang dawg.

Didn't I tell you that Steve apolagize to me about this matter. Get over it dawg.

Oh my good Christ....

I knew you weren't Spack. I said that. See, Charles, you always get it wrong, and go off half-cocked.

Just ridiculous. You came in on the middle of something back then, got it wrong, and never got over it.

Look, when we got slashdotted when Bissette scooped Disney on the Mononoke DVD and we started getting 20,000 hits a day you became a liability.

comprende fuckley?

Um Charles...I TROLLED YOU TO DEATH at Commie with my real handle, "jack" (just like I'm doing here now)

I'm not sure how to explain this to you. You irritate the shit out of me, because you're a swaggering, ignorant fuckhead. IF IT'S DELIBERATE, then you totally suck, but if it's you're "native self" that is, if you really ARE that ignorant, then that's where I'm coming from.

One of the reason's I respect Cory is that it's really him who's posting that shit. He thinks like that. I needed some authentic stuff for the chapter I'm writing about him, which was part of my motivation for giving him his own forum at Radio Kingdom.

But you? You're fucking ridiculous. You tried to ruin a good board with your bullshit, and then went all deer in the headlights when you were brought up short on it. Now you're here. Why are you here if not for me? When Jenna and The Saint first showed up at Commie, you had no idea what was happening when I came over. It started a major revolution over there. You didn't do anything when I joined up. Then Commie underwent an upgrade and idiot Conley didn't do it right and the server crashed.

I simply took advantage of the situation (well, a bunch of folks here did) and trolled Commie over it resulting in a perma ban.

If Pickle or myself isn't the reason for you being here, then why are you here? Are you that fucked up in the brain? Because you know....Neil hasn't posted here in forever.

This isn't good.

jack

quit spamming SF retardo

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Morbo, who is Neal invited me here. Get over it Jack.

And another thang, Jack.

You and Neil had dinner and posted pictures of it, remember? Ask Neil.

jack

Book 'em Dano.

steve samurai jack

*niel* did invite *blackie* to trollkingdom. it was round the time *foot* posted those pics of you and *neil* at dinner. in that famous hug incedent.

*tee hee*

Seph

Retired Account
stfu5.jpg

jack

You fail, Charles. Try again tomorrow.