A message to Steve.

Tell us about the Shrimp Incident.

that's like a 10 page thread posted at blackfoot's hyperboard. it's a history on shrimp, with drawings of shrimp by a few members followed by a whole lot of racial slurs by the rest.

never did jack or steve make a post on that thread. other than the racial slurs and jokes the thread looked legit. as legit as comic books or cartoons go.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
that's like a 10 page thread posted at blackfoot's hyperboard. it's a history on shrimp, with drawings of shrimp by a few members followed by a whole lot of racial slurs by the rest.

never did jack or steve make a post on that thread. other than the racial slurs and jokes the thread looked legit. as legit as comic books or cartoons go.

Which had nothing to do with the Swamp, comics, or the Kingdom messageboard, which was why after several warnings, he was finally locked out of the thread and finally banned from the board..

Do try to keep up.

jack

I swear to god I've fucking had it with these assholes.

Seph

Retired Account
ahh i haven't had my belly tickle like this in time there funny guys...

accidental comedians

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
GANK MASTER said:
i'm doin your girlfriend, that's somethin you can't believe. cause i'm that type of guy

T-Y-P-E-G-U-Y

i'm that type of guy to give you a pound and wink my eye. like a bandit, caught me redhanded, took her for granted, but when i screwed her, you couldn't understand it. cause you're the type of guy that don't know the time, swearin up and down, "that girl's all mine". i'm the type of guy to let you keep believin it. go 'head to work, while i defrost it and season it.
Tell us more, o' holy one of such virtue. How is this praising the lord?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
That's the example you wish to set? Do whatever the fuck you want as long as you cover it up afterward with a half-assed apology.

That's the example you wish to set? Do whatever the fuck you want as long as you cover it up afterward with a half-assed apology.

I see you do not have faith in the system. Jesus died for our sins. Who with out sin cast the first stone.

If you were hungry its okay to steal a loaf of bread...as long as you ask for forgiveness threw Jesus Christ.

I'm not perfect. That's why I pray.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I see you do not have faith in the system.
You contradict your own system.

Jesus died for our sins. Who with out sin cast the first stone.
Your message is to throw all the stones you wish, just be sure to mumble a few words toward the sky as an equalizer.

If you were hungry its okay to steal a loaf of bread...as long as you ask for forgiveness threw Jesus Christ.

I'm not perfect. That's why I pray.
An excuse and a crutch. Your sock is poorly conceived.

Weevil

That's not how it happened. I did make a post about shrimp but that had nothing to do with it.

The first post I made in The Swamp was "Friday". The whole discussion was if any cartoonist thought about doing a comic about that movie. Well, the members of The Swamp didn't like what I posted, egged on by DevilMan and DogBoy455.

Even though DevilMan invited me there, he quickly took his old pal Steve's side over mine. When you let me back into The Kingdom I kept my promise of staying out of The Sawmp. That's when Spack decided to go.

You fuckers claimed that Spack was my sock, even though he had been a member way before I registered. You knew Spack wasn't my sock. Spack was defending me for what you, Celtic, and Steve had done. Spack was standing up to Steve. Then Celtic and a few of the moderators rushed to Steve support.

Before you banned me Jack I didn't even know you existed. I found out about you when you made the thread "Should Blackfoot be banned" You never said anything about me when I was posting in The Swamp.

And another thang dawg.

Didn't I tell you that Steve apolagize to me about this matter. Get over it dawg.
I've never seen this kind of prose from you - it's actually readable and for a moment I forgot who wrote it.

It seems like you have issues and that this is an important topic to you. But do you expect us to be convinced from one post, when Jack has been telling us his side for years?

Tell us how you really feel. Be as descriptive as possible if it suits you.

You contradict your own system.

Its not my system, its God system though Jesus Christ. We all have a chance to reach the HOLLY land.

Your message is to throw all the stones you wish, just be sure to mumble a few words toward the sky as an equalizer.

I have not thrown any stones too anyone. The problem with you and the others is you take offence at me supporting New Age Posting and Blackfoot.

You people talk a good fight, but refuse to take it back.

An excuse and a crutch. Your sock is poorly conceived.

Jesus was poorly conceived. That doesn't take away the sins he'll forgive you for. Either except me for what I am, not Blackfoot's dual or continue to throw stones coupled with your false sense of security containing to New Age Posting.

You are definitely biased when it comes to New Age Posting vrs The Trolls. If you take the time to view every thread started by any member of New Age Posting you'll see who's wrong or right. You can't possibly continue to turn the other cheek on the racial slurs, Can you?

Hallelujah!!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Its not my system, its God system though Jesus Christ.
That doesn't mean you contradict yourself any less.

We all have a chance to reach the HOLLY land.
Since when is Gawd giving away tickets to California? I thought he ski-balled in Jersey.

I have not thrown any stones too anyone.
You missed the point, moron.

The problem with you and the others is you take offence at me supporting New Age Posting and Blackfoot.
I was negging you long before I knew whose sock you are.

You people talk a good fight,
Please explain. You think I'm fighting with you?

but refuse to take it back.
How have I been wounded by you? Do you mean that no one has acknowledged your crushing blows? You first have to make compelling arguments.

Jesus was poorly conceived.
Are you saying your gawd is fictional? It sure seems like it.

That doesn't take away the sins he'll forgive you for.
I'll make sure to check my stocking for it next Christmas.

Either except me for what I am, not Blackfoot's dual or continue to throw stones coupled with your false sense of security containing to New Age Posting.
What was pointed out has nothing to do with NAPzzzzz or BlehkkFut.

You are definitely biased when it comes to New Age Posting vrs The Trolls. If you take the time to view every thread started by any member of New Age Posting you'll see who's wrong or right.
OMG You have a one track mind. Get off the pity potty. This isn't about that shit. It's about this dual of yours being an ill-conceived franken-mess. Whatever. If you can't see it, all the lulzier.

You can't possibly continue to turn the other cheek on the racial slurs, Can you?
Find one post in which I threw racial slurs at you.

Hallelujah!!
What? Are you forcing yourself onto someone else's gf again? Don't forget to yell surprise first, and pray afterward. That'll clean the slate.

jack

Fuck this cupcakeer in the neck.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Oh my good Christ....

I knew you weren't Spack. I said that. See, Charles, you always get it wrong, and go off half-cocked.

Yes you did. Evreyone convinced you that I was Spack and you feel knee deep in it.

That was the reason you stated for my banning. It wasn't for what I had done in The Swamp. That was over and done before I got banned.

Just like I told you before. You are a credit grabber. By banning me you thought your ego would loom large.

But what did it get you? You lost The Kingdom. You'll never recover from that Jack, never.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I swear to god I've fucking had it with these assholes.

^Right there dawg^

That's where you're contradicting oneself.. I would tell you, but I'll let you figure that out. Do tha work, man.

jack

Charles, you've gone insane. Please tell me you don't believe your own bullshit.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
It seems like you have issues and that this is an important topic to you. But do you expect us to be convinced from one post, when Jack has been telling us his side for years?

Tell us how you really feel. Be as descriptive as possible if it suits you.

My story has been shared in The Gutters long before me or Jack got here. When I first came To The Gutters, Jack was banned and I started The Kingdom stories there.

So no, Weevil I told the story first. By the time Jack had heard the word about his Kingdom was when I finally joined TrollKingdom. Which I was invited by Neil. Jack says I followed him here, which is untrue.

And another thang, Weevil

As far as issues go Weevil. The only issue I have is Jack trying to twist the story around, telling lies and cowarding under the truth.

Here's another truth. When I was supposidly disrupting The Swamp, Jack had not had a clue. Never did Jack warn me about this.

Like I said before, before the banning I never knew Jack existed. I'm pretty sure he lurked, but he was to much of a chicken-shit- coward to interfer.