A Warning To Rick Veitch

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I was never comicsoutpost.

:bigass:

jack

That was my partner, the co owner of the store's Comicon screen. Holy shit d00der, you stepped right in that one, and I even WARNED you ahead of time.

OMG

jack

You are so liable right now. Do you have any idea?

jack

Kim Nyholm said:
That's not true.

Yes, it is. Your emails never lie at least, scumbag.

big fat eric

jack said:
That was my partner, the co owner of the store's Comicon screen. Holy shit d00der, you stepped right in that one, and I even WARNED you ahead of time.

OMG

He just signed some of his posts with your name for shits and giggles then?

jack

comicsoutpost was a shared account, lasted not for very long and was a store account 7 people used to post with. We were asked to discontinue using the name because it unfairly promoted our business with each post, or some such bullshit. I don't take responsibility for any post not connected to jack, which was "my" account at Comicon.

Need a shovel?

jack

To stick deeply up your ass, of course :bigass:

jack said:
lolwut? you're the only person who's used someone's name on this thread, vap. How do you think your old buddy woud feel about you dragging his name through the mud?

jack said:
lolwut? you're the only person who's used someone's name on this thread, vap. How do you think your old partner woud feel about you dragging his name through the mud?

jack said:
lolwut? you're the only person who used someone's name on this thread, vap. How do you think your old partner woud feel about you dragging his name through the mud?

Panda

Only click the reply button once, Hero. I know you're retarded, but even you can learn with practice.

jack said:
lolwut? you're the only person who used someone's name on this thread, vap. How do you think your old partner woud feel about your dragging his name through the mud?

jack said:
lolwut? you're the only person who's used someone's name on this thread, vap. How do you think your old partner woud feel about you dragging his name through the mud?
;)

jack said:
lolwut? you're the only person who used someone's name on this thread, vap. How do you think your old partner woud feel about your dragging his name through the muck?

jack said:
:)

jack said:
lolwut? you're the only person who used someone's name on this thread, vap. How do you think your old partner woud feel about your dragging his name through the slime?