A Warning To Rick Veitch

jack said:
That was my partner [REDACTED], the co owner of the store's Comicon screen. Holy shit d00der, you stepped right in that one, and I even WARNED you ahead of time.

OMG
LOL @ hasty edit

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
Hero1000, Elrod, Jack's Dad

O HAI, I WONDER WHO THE FOURTH ONE IS ON INVISIBLE MODE?

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
jack said:
comicsoutpost was a shared account, lasted not for very long and was a store account 7 people used to post with. We were asked to discontinue using the name because it unfairly promoted our business with each post, or some such bullshit. I don't take responsibility for any post not connected to jack, which was "my" account at Comicon.

Oh, so it was your business partner's Dad who boned you up the ass?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So, when we get to the question of how obsessed you all are, and how you have no lives outside of stalking me, we'll just point to this thread as evidence.

Thanks for Dancing, as always.

jack said:
So, when we get to the question of how obsessed you all are, and how you have no lives outside of stalking me, we'll just point to this thread as evidence.
Good idea... you come off really well in it.

jack

Elnidfse

Hero1000 said:
I Dream about Jack when I go to sleep. I want him, yet all I can do is smother him with an intense hatred for my fear is to great. If my fear is indeed true and the facts are indeed true that Jack is not a homosexual, I'd probably loose all meaning in my life and preform Hara Kiri, the Japanese form of suicide to replenish honor that has been lost in shame.
Yay!

jack

Elrod said:
Good idea... you come on my face really well in it.

I agree.

Dershocka

dershocka
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zq-l7FQz-6Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zq-l7FQz-6Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
jack said:

And we'll get to that question immediately after we get to the question of whether it was your own Dad or your business partner's Dad who boned you in the ass, (don't tell me it was BOTH of them!).