All HUMMER Dealers in Wilmington, NC28401

steve samurai jack

Bob King HUMMER/GMC
Wilmington, NC

In February 2010, General Motors Co. (GM) announced it would be phasing out its Hummer brand after an unsuccessful attempt to sell the brand to a Chinese manufacturer. As consumers pressed for more fuel-efficient vehicles, General Motors took criticism from environmental groups.

I remember one being there before. Across from Colonial Parke Apartments. :bigass:

Last edited:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Well I guess you just gave yourself away, didn't you, fucking piece of shit liar. You forgot where you said you were originally from. Guess we'll just call you CeeJay.

The one across from the apartments went out of business, remember Wilson?

Go fuck yourself. :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

Hopefully you used decent luggage?

jack

Probably his mom's old shit left back in the closet.

How'd you stuff her body in there, Wilson?

jack

They said it was intact, so at least you didn't cut her up.

Did you like purging her cold dead body, or did you do her while she was still conscious?

They said a large ugly black man with an unkempt afro did the deed, and mantioned your neighborhood when saying yjey had found a person of interest.

jack

Look at all the views.

Of course, I've been broadcasting it to all the FB peeps who used to post here, so that explains it :bigass:

steve samurai jack

Well I guess you just gave yourself away, didn't you, fucking piece of shit liar. You forgot where you said you were originally from. Guess we'll just call you CeeJay.

The one across from the apartments went out of business, remember Wilson?

Go fuck yourself. :bigass:

I'm from South Carolina

I've been to Wilmington (Hooters on New Center Dr,/Market St, UNCW, Bellamy Mansion Museum, BattleShip North Carolina, Azalea Festival, Colonail Parke Apartment). Carolina Beach (Old Salty's, Blues & Jazz Festival, The Silver Dollar and Sea Breeze).
Wrightsville Beach (Jerry Alan's Sports Bar and Grill). Castle Hayne (Wilson Brothers Seafood Market) and Burgaw (Blue Berry Festival) amoung other small towns in NC Steve.

I was just pointing out that Wilmington NC once had a Hummer Dealer. Bob King is still open and sells Cadillac Escalades, GMC Yukons and Denalis. Bob King stop selling Hummers in 2012, because GMC retired The Hummer in 2010.

:bigass:

You and I know that vap is posting PI info on this thread. Did it back fire on you Stevie? :bigass: Vap is bumping this thread at least 10 times a day. Why jack?

Last edited:

jack

Shut the fuck up Blackfoot. Everyone knows EXACTLY who you are. Look at all the hits! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

In the end, I win.

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

You mad, 'bro?

jack

Wow, look at all the views on this thread.

Go figure :bigass:

jack

Wow, look at all the views on this thread.

Go figure :bigass:

Keep bumping this thread, shitstck. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hummer. In February 2010, General Motors Co. (GM) announced it would be phasing out its Hummer brand after an unsuccessful attempt to sell the brand to a Chinese manufacturer.Mar 23, 2020

Last edited:

jack

How do you spot a liar? :bigass:

images

Mishawaka, Indiana, U.S. The Hummer H2 is a large SUV that was marketed by Hummer and built in AM General faciltiy under contract from General Motors from 2002 to 2009, it was based on a modified GMT820 Chevrolet 2500 HD in front and 1500 frame in back.

cupcakeer says he owns a 2012 version, with the above pic actually being a 2009 that he doesn't even own. LOL. He actually drives a smacked up white KIA Sorrento.

That's how you spot a liar :D

steve samurai jack

BOB KING BUICK-GMC, THE LOCAL WILMINGTON NC DESTINATION FOR SELECTION, SALES, SERVICE, AND MORE

Welcome to Bob King HUMMER-GMC. We proudly serve the Wallace, Leland, Castle Hayne, Burgaw and Northwest area with the latest, brand-new models and from GMC and HUMMER. But, we're much more than just a great place to find a new vehicle. We're also your best local choice in Wilmington NC for used vehicles, certified pre-owned models, auto financing, service, parts, and more. Click through the various pages of services available on our website and get to know us a little better, then stop by to experience our unique brand of customers service in person. Next to Colonial Parke Apartments.

jack

Just talked to a sales agent there. That's not even their name, loser bwah. That "quote" is from 2010. As usual you're a fucking idiot.

No Hummers in stock and none coming in the forseeable future. Been out of production for over a decade.

THATS how you spot a liar :D

Dance some more for me shitstick, and thanks for bumping this thread yet again :bigass:

That's their current logo DUMBASS bwahahahahahaha
ec4ffb77f9674d8519cac530e2131224x.jpg

jack

Except it says this instead.

GET HOURS AND DIRECTIONS TO BOB KING BUICK GMC

See how you spot a liar? Keep dancing muthafuKKKah

jack

Damn, almost 900 views!

Poor Shitstick.