jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You mad bro?

:bigass:

jack

How do you spot a liar? :bigass:

images

Mishawaka, Indiana, U.S. The Hummer H2 is a large SUV that was marketed by Hummer and built in AM General faciltiy under contract from General Motors from 2002 to 2009, it was based on a modified GMT820 Chevrolet 2500 HD in front and 1500 frame in back.

cupcakeer says he owns a 2012 version, with the above pic actually being a 2009 that he doesn't even own. LOL. He actually drives a smacked up white KIA Sorrento.

That's how you spot a liar :D

steve samurai jack

BOB KING BUICK-GMC, THE LOCAL WILMINGTON NC DESTINATION FOR SELECTION, SALES, SERVICE, AND MORE

Welcome to Bob King HUMMER-GMC. We proudly serve the Wallace, Leland, Castle Hayne, Burgaw and Northwest area with the latest, brand-new models and from GMC and HUMMER. But, we're much more than just a great place to find a new vehicle. We're also your best local choice in Wilmington NC for used vehicles, certified pre-owned models, auto financing, service, parts, and more. Click through the various pages of services available on our website and get to know us a little better, then stop by to experience our unique brand of customers service in person. Next to Colonial Parke Apartments.

jack

Yep, you mad 'bro!

How do you spot a liar? :bigass:

images

Mishawaka, Indiana, U.S. The Hummer H2 is a large SUV that was marketed by Hummer and built in AM General faciltiy under contract from General Motors from 2002 to 2009, it was based on a modified GMT820 Chevrolet 2500 HD in front and 1500 frame in back.

cupcakeer says he owns a 2012 version, with the above pic actually being a 2009 that he doesn't even own. LOL. He actually drives a smacked up white KIA Sorrento.

That's how you spot a liar :D

steve samurai jack

Vap, Does DevilMan know you posted his PI by using this thread title?

jack

Last edited:

jack

btw, there are NO hummer dealers anywhere because Hummer is out of production :bigass:

jack

I guess the big question is, why is Cee Jay/Blackfoot/Shitstick posting Devilman's PI all over the board and threatening me?

And yes CeeJay, you cant access those messages any more but they're very carefully copied "for future use" as you like to stupidly say in your retarded Badland's thread.

You mad 'bro? :bigass:

jack

Cee Jay said:
Jack hasn't posted on FB since Jan 15th. Who's ********* *********

Guess you don't get FB cupcakeyjiggy. That was my last (and only so far for 2021) PUBLIC post. The rest you can't see because my page is locked tighter than your asshole when you're sitting on your thumb., dumbass.

Quit stalking me. I know you have a man crush, but fuck off, useless piece of shit.

steve samurai jack

Bob King HUMMER/GMC
Wilmington, NC

In February 2010, General Motors Co. (GM) announced it would be phasing out its Hummer brand after an unsuccessful attempt to sell the brand to a Chinese manufacturer. As consumers pressed for more fuel-efficient vehicles, General Motors took criticism from environmental groups.

I remember one being there before. Across from Colonial Parke Apartments. :bigass:

Colonial Parke Apartments is across the street from Bob King, where Charles, Steve and Kevin used to live and work. I been there. :bigass:

The thread title is: All HUMMER Dealers in Wilmington, NC28401. :bigass:

jack

Thanks for bumping this, Shitstick. You shouldn't threaten your neighbors and spread their PI on messageboards. Nothing good will come of it.
Shitstick said:
Hey Kevin, Its me. The guy that held the cup I pissed in at Charles apartment at Colonial Parke. The same night you caught me sucking Jeff's dick. I'm a Nasty little perv.

Nice going shitstick!

steve samurai jack

The question is...Who's PI you tried to post? You gave out the area code VAP.

jack

You're the only one posting the location dipshit. Not me. And you just pointed out that the location is where you all live, so it's YOU that's posting PI not me.

Stop spreading Devilman's PI, you even posted a pic of his house in the Badlands, you cunting piece of shit.

Nothing good will come of it, loser :bigass: Remember, these are your neighbors.

Last edited:

jack

Need a shovel for that hole you're digging?

jack

steve Samurai Shitstick said:
Colonial Parke Apartments is across the street from Bob King, where Charles, Steve and Kevin used to live and work. I been there. :bigass:

Nice PI posting dipshit. :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

bwahahahahahahahahaha 1000+ views :bigass:

Nice going shitstick

jack

steveSamurai Jack said:

Great job posting their PI, asshole. And my name's not VAP either. :bigass:

steve samurai jack

I'm from South Carolina

I've been to Wilmington (Hooters on New Center Dr,/Market St, UNCW, Bellamy Mansion Museum, BattleShip North Carolina, Azalea Festival, Colonail Parke Apartment). Carolina Beach (Old Salty's, Blues & Jazz Festival, The Silver Dollar and Sea Breeze).
Wrightsville Beach (Jerry Alan's Sports Bar and Grill). Castle Hayne (Wilson Brothers Seafood Market) and Burgaw (Blue Berry Festival) amoung other small towns in NC Steve.

I was just pointing out that Wilmington NC once had a Hummer Dealer. Bob King is still open and sells Cadillac Escalades, GMC Yukons and Denalis. Bob King stop selling Hummers in 2012, because GMC retired The Hummer in 2010.

You and I know that vap is posting PI info on this thread. Did it back fire on you Stevie? :bigass: Vap is bumping this thread at least 10 times a day. Why jack?

jack

seeing-a-shovel-in-action-has-never-been-as-exciting