All Things SNL

Mirah

I love you
I finished the rest of the episode, it is good. Dan Levy is good. I wish he could be a regular on the show. It doesn't make me want to watch more of Schitts creek tho.

Another laughing story that happened tonight:
My cat comes over to cuddle with me and she is laying on my chest and purring very loudly and all is well. And then it gets to that moment where the purring has stopped and all is silent in the room. Like really silent, and I start laughing. I fear it is going to piss her off and she will leave so I try to breath as to not laugh and it doesn't work and eventually she leaves and I say "Sorry" to my cat. LOL

Mirah

I love you
I tried watching SNL first thing this morning as I was eating my breakfast and before church and it became too akward and so I will watch it later today.

ALSO: I am really excited about Nathaniel Rateliff. Such a good performer. I almost want to fast forward right to his performances. I usually skip the musical performances. I am excited to see Regina King's performances also.

Mirah

I love you
So I'm watching SNL right and then this ad comes on-and I'm like, it has to be a skit BUT IT ISN'T! As soon as I post this other video I will go searching for DUPIXENT for ashtma. Its the names that crack me up. Its like they just reach into a bag of constanents and throw them together for the names of diseases and medicines. XYLaPhiX!

Okay
So the video I am going to post is this one-it is about motivational coaches.
At work my manager asked me how I like to recieve positive reinforcement and I just said a simple comment or email. (Like don't make a big deal out of it) so what does she do? She makes a big deal out of it. I HATE THE CORPORATION ANYWAY SO THAT IS PART OF IT! But the other manager isn't akward when giving feedback So WHATEVER!
I would want a Petotaunt that yelled at me, "You think you are working out?! TRY HARDER! PEDAL FASTER!" etc etc in fact I even want to visit a coffee shop that yells at me in the morning and invites yelling back and heavy sarcasm.
AND NO-THAT IS NOT THE TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP I WANT EITHER-Just in case anyone was wondering.

Which leads me to "WHATS MY TYPE?" WAs also a cute skit tonight.

Mirah

I love you
It has taken me ALL day to watch

THIS ONE I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mirah

I love you
I am happy to watch another episode of SNL today. Hosted by Bridgerton's Rege-Jean Page and musical guest Bad Bunny.

The show opens with Britney Spears doing a show called "Oops they did it again" or something like that where celebrities and politicians like Ted Cruz can come on and apologize for thier gross mis-steps. Andrew Cuomo and Gina Carao joined in on the apologies. ALL PLAYED BY SNL CHARACTERS OF COURSE!

Then we go to Rege-Jean Page's monologue in which he is interupted by Aidy and Ego who are fawning over his sexiness because of his Bridgerton character. Oh and I think it was Chloe that also made it out on the stage. I haven't seen Bridgerton yet, but just may have to check it out now.

Next sketch is called "Actor Spotlight" I tend to tune these skits out as well ast the ones featuring music, songs or something.......

Although I did enjoy Loco which TALKS ABOUT THE PANDEMIC AND LOCKDOWN and I always like a good sketch about the lockdown. Good stuff.

Next we have some guys in a pool hall who start singing to a sog on the juke box, which these skits I love for some reason-especially when Bowen Yang is in it.

And now comercial break since I am watching on Hulu. I will continue below.

Mirah

I love you
And now Featuring, "Mr Chidken Legs Pageant" at the Cecil Hotel Sketch
I havent' watched that terribly sad story about that girl at the Cecil has anyone else?

At this point in my review I regret commenting on every sketch and wondering why i'm not seeing Mellisa Villasenor more, but I know she is okay because I follow her on twitter and sometimes she is sad too.

Next up we have the "Job Interview" sketch. I am sure I am going to at least chuckle at this one or relate to it somehow as I have been on many interviews myself. Job that is. Job interviews.

And I can't relate to this one.

And now another ad. Ancestory. Then Target. Then a music show.

And now Bad Bunny is giving an enjoyable performance.

Mirah

I love you
And now Weekend update with Colin Jost and Michael Che

Sorry/not sorry for THE LONG DRAWN OUT COMMENTARY!

I'll let you watch the update yourself.

It ended on a scary funny note.

After the commercial break we come back with the Popular Sea Shanty's of Tik Tok. Loktar might enjoy this one.

Next up we have a house party, I love a good house party sketch.....It turned in to a family prayer off. I think the pandemic has really gotten to some.

A quick commercial to remind me about Mr Mayor with many of my favorite actors! And I want to watch Kenan also.

Next up is a sketch on Bridgerton....intamacy expert replacemets and makeup replacements

It ended with the grocery rap and thats a wrap.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Did you notice Bad Bunny was wearing the WWE 24/7 championship probably not lol.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's probably not very exciting!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I can't ever stay up that late anymore. I watch the clips on youtube the day after.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Do you know how fucking long it took me to insert that gif from my phone?
We both could have orgasmed, made a sandwich and gone back for round 2. Thats how long.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Also Aidy Bryant as Ted Cruz. Fucking Hot. TC is not hot but she is!

Do you think she ever says, "excuse me for a moment"
Sneaks out the back foor-or to Cancun- to fuck someone while in hair and make up and then returns to the set?

Does anyone? That would be hot.