All Things SNL

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Do you follow @StefonBot on Twitter? Not a home run every day but overall pretty funny...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
How Bowen Yang describes putting on the show each week... hello

Mirah

I love you
So I am finishing up last week's episode of SNL

Is it just me or was there a lot of penis and vagina talk?! Sooooo much vagina and penis!

Mirah

I love you
How am I watching Saturday Night Live on NBC at 9:30 West Coast Time? HOW? HOW? HOW?

Cecily Strong Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
She's been doing the Verizon commercials lately, but I'm hoping to see her in a sitcom or maybe a movie. She's very talented, and I thought one of the more underrated performers of the cast. I hope she gets lots of opportunities.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I watched a SNL sketch.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BREAKING: Pedro Pascal melts my butter.

Mirah

I love you
I was just sitting here, realizing it is Monday and that I did not watch SNL this weekend. BUT I DID SEE ANDREW RIVERS AND Katie Thurston and Kellie Collette on stage on Saturday Night.

Mirah

I love you
For 1.5 seconds I considered asking my housemate if they would like to watch SNL with me and then I realized that they are probably one of those people that wouldn't laugh at all at any of the jokes, and then they would make faces about it and judge me for thinking any of it was funny or cute and then I would have to kill them, bury the body or make it look like an accident and then I might have to go to jail if I got caught and it would all be SNL's fault.