Allison Mack too big for TrekBBS

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She still posts "Daily words" every day on Twitter and nothing else.

Dershocka

dershocka
Alison Mack needs to show up on The Flash, and have a battle of the asses with Jesse Quick.

Or show up on Supergirl and fondle Kara for the entire hour.

CaptainWacky

We certainly need more body part showdowns/sexual assault storylines, yes.

CaptainWacky

Is the guy who played Pete "the Boss" Ross stil in prison.

CaptainWacky

Jones was convicted of conspiracy to possess illegal drugs with the intent to distribute. The incident was part of a DEA sting operation.[1] On December 16, 2010, Jones pleaded guilty to conspiracy and on June 22, 2011, Jones was sentenced to 366 days in federal prison and three years probation. On December 6, 2011, Jones began serving his sentence at the Lompoc Correctional Complex in California. He was released on October 12, 2012 after serving 10 months. He has since returned to acting.

Clark left him high and dry.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I wonder what the brand looks like.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They show pictures of it about halfway down the article. Wow. Explains why she’s not been on tv for a while.

CaptainWacky

Yeah Supergirl will have any old Superman tv series actor as a guest star (Dean Cain, Teri Hatcher, Erica Durance, Laura Vandervoort have all shown up...and Lynda Carter but she isn't a Superman tv series actor okay) but no sign of her...don't think they'll be inviting her now.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Pee Wee Herman and the grandfather one modern family seem like pillars of the community now, at least they just wanked in a cinema, they didn't force other people to watch.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
There's tit pics of Allison now.

CaptainWacky

Somebody save her.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'll do it.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
When I see my old posts, I wonder what sort of drugs I was on. The answer is of course, none, so I really just was fucking batshit for a period of nearly ten years when posting on bulletin boards.

CaptainWacky

Better than facing stupid reality!