Faith The Two Legged Dog

[YOUTUBE]aZsV4R3XJKk[/YOUTUBE]

Ange

Banned
What if God had a My space?

[YOUTUBE]jU_iZfe5Xa4[/YOUTUBE]

Ange

Banned
why would God own a MacBook yet run Internet Explorer?

I don't think that's the real god.

Ange

Banned
What if god smoked cannabis with lyrics

[YOUTUBE]Cc5PUXuylh4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Ange

Banned
What if you weren't worth more to society as your separate elements?
Rub A Dub Dub, Three Yubs In A Tub!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Nice thread, Ange. It's good to see you sharing your interests instead of flinging the grade school mama jokes.

Ange

Banned
160 Greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes. Greatest Quotes From Our Great Cali Governor

[YOUTUBE]pDxn0Xfqkgw[/YOUTUBE]

Ange

Banned
Nice thread, Ange. It's good to see you sharing your interests instead of flinging the grade school mama jokes.
Thanks, I never came here to argue but was attacked from post one. I don't mind spanking the guys if they need it. I am up very late many nights and I post very different when all alone posting. I try at all times to entertain myself and make myself smile and laugh and hopefully make others do the same. I figured I could put a collage of new stuff I see, plus a few older things that I have posted elsewhere. I love posting after midnight even if alone. I can think the best at those hours and seem to be far more intellectually stimulated.

Ange

Banned
160 Greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes. Greatest Quotes From Our Great Cali Governor

[YOUTUBE]pDxn0Xfqkgw[/YOUTUBE]
The Utube Above Is Great With All his Movie Quotes!
Those quotes were also part of his political platform. Our Cali Governor Rocks!!!

"What will you do about taxes?"
"Terminate them."

"What about immigration?"
"Hasta la vista, baby."

"What's your position on health care?"
"It's not a tumor!"

Ange

Banned
yeah it will get lots better. poor WillsZenith, he is too lame to start threads so he trys to ruin the threads that he is jealous of. like a three year old throwing a temper tantrum. Maybe he will go flood every thread on the bb to get anybody to notice him. poor sap, too stupid to post with anybody. what a loser.

Ange

Banned

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
yeah it will get lots better. poor WillsZenith, he is too lame to start threads so he trys to ruin the threads that he is jealous of. like a three year old throwing a temper tantrum. Maybe he will go flood every thread on the bb to get anybody to notice him. poor sap, too stupid to post with anybody. what a loser.

Poor skanky fake Ange, spewing the same lies and bullshit over and over. Attacking anyone who doesn't buy into her fakeness and bullshit, and accusing them falsely of being nerdy virgins.

Ange

Banned
Life After Saving The Princess

[YOUTUBE]SEVU-YLpM8A[/YOUTUBE]

Ange

Banned
Poor skanky fake Ange, spewing the same lies and bullshit over and over. Attacking anyone who doesn't buy into her fakeness and bullshit, and accusing them falsely of being nerdy virgins.
They attack me. many seem so creepy, they stalk girls who they would be scared to talk to in real life. lots live with parents and are too creepy to hold a job. they just pretend they are super heros, anything but the truth.