Ange's After Midnight, Posting Bullshitting, All Alone Threas*NWSF*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They attack me. many seem so creepy, they stalk girls who they would be scared to talk to in real life. lots live with parents and are too creepy to hold a job. they just pretend they are super heros, anything but the truth.

Funny how anyone who doen't buy into your peculiar brand of bullshit is branded thusly.

if we're such a "tiny chat bb" and you don't care, why have you spent the last two hours here? Why do you keep repeating the same bullshit over and over every day?

No one cares Ange.

Ange

Banned
Poor skanky fake Ange, spewing the same lies and bullshit over and over. Attacking anyone who doesn't buy into her fakeness and bullshit, and accusing them falsely of being nerdy virgins.
Why would creepy posters follow strangers like me around? I bet they are crying that they are not nor will ever be one of my real life friends, or even my yahoo friends here. 2 that does webcam with me. ps, too bad you will never see my boyfriend bob.

BOB=Battery Operated Boyfriend, I prefer The Magic Wand!

Ange

Banned
Funny how anyone who doen't buy into your peculiar brand of bullshit is branded thusly.

if we're such a "tiny chat bb" and you don't care, why have you spent the last two hours here? Why do you keep repeating the same bullshit over and over every day?

No one cares Ange.
So does this mean that you will soon be going outside to the real world you so scared of?

jack

Why would creepy posters follow strangers like me around? I bet they are crying that they are not nor will ever be one of my real life friends, or even my yahoo friends here. 2 that does webcam with me. ps, too bad you will never see my boyfriend bob.

BOB=Battery Operated Boyfriend, I prefer The Magic Wand!

Who cares how you masturbate? Do you think anyone even thinks about that? You don't even really exist, except as a figment of your imagination, so you can paint yourself any way you like.

jack

So does this mean that you will soon be going outside to the real world you so scared of?

Since you know nothing about me at all, you've just completely pwned yourself.

Grow up.

Ange

Banned
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!
I will be 26 years old this Saturday. Hopefully you guys will come to or start a Birthday thread for Ange. This will be a perfect thread to wish all sorts of horrible presents for Ange. You guys should start thinking now.

Ange

Banned
Since you know nothing about me at all, you've just completely pwned yourself.

Grow up.
Like I said before, I talk off this bb to a number of the posters here. two on cam and phone. we all called a free chatline. I had a bunch of members there from my main bb. five members here have joined me there. probably more but five I kow for sure. not much posting here. I should bring some new peeps here. I already have brought 2.

Ange

Banned
Who cares how you masturbate? Do you think anyone even thinks about that? You don't even really exist, except as a figment of your imagination, so you can paint yourself any way you like.
Too bad poor jack will never see Ange's giant facebook with tons of hot videos of me and friends and so many picture albums.

Ange

Banned
LMAO@Jack not caring about watching a young hottie masturbate on cam. It seems real men beg to watch, even ones in bed with me while they watch.

jack

You're perverse, in a very sad way.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
anyone else beginning to think ange is bat shit mental crazy?

Ange

Banned
Too bad I have seen your Facebook page and its as sad, pathetic and fake as you.
hmmm, I have over 400 friends there, check them out.

Ange

Banned

Ange

Banned
It appears most of them are dummy(*teehee*) accounts set up by you. Fail.
Lol, you must not be looking much. I got tons of videis of me there. over 50 just of dancing here, vegas, mexico and Costa Rica