Aque?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I always thought you came from WordForge, but you gave me posrep for registering at Dirk's board; is that what you'd call your 'home'? How did you come here, and why did you register, I mean, are you here solely to get on ppl's nerves, or are you interested in real conversations?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
He came here from TBBS, and from here branched out to WF and Dirk's board. TK is his home more than anywhere else.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I always thought you came from TurdForge, but you gave me greenrep for registering at Dirk's b-board; is that what you'd call your 'home'? How did you come here, and why did you register, I mean, are you here solely to get on ppl's nerves, or are you interested in real conversations?

Both. But I have the constitution of a rytalinned up elementary school brat. So I get negged into going :behindsofa:, where I should STAY.

Aqualung came here from TrekBBS, and from here branched out to TurdForge and Dirk's b-board. TK is his home more than anywhere else.

Dual II summed it up pretty well:phpup: After I was permabanned from TrekBBS I found TK via GOOGLE!. Googling "banned from TrekBBS" & like subjects. I heard about TurdForge in TNZ, which I joined shortly before my permaban. I didn't KNOW about TurdForge until Dr.Cassandra's TurdForge thread up in GFHH last mid/late April.

Dr.Cassandra is WHY I'm on TurdForge:techman:

I joined Dirk's b-board 9/1/09 after hearing/learning about it:)

I pollu-, err, I mean post on many b-boards around The Internets:hat:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^lol, sweety, actually, you seem to have the constitution of an elementary school brat who didn't get his Ritalin...

Why did you get banned from TBBS, was it for your spam?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I'd say it could go either way. It was always the kids with the most other, non-ADD-related issues who got put on Ritalin in first grade.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Why did you get permabanned from TrekBBS?

No reason was specified. No reasons given:shrug:

Aquesmiliespam no doubt played a role. As well as being *too friendly* with TrekBBS's Premier female Cardassian fanficker. She's NOT a mod, but I thought I was being *too friendly* with her. She MUST'VE thought I was cyber-stalking her {was I:phpquestion:] & bitched to mods & admins about my weirdbearding.

The moment I saw my permaban notice Ms. Femme-Cardie Aficionadofic was the first person who came to mind.

I shot myself in both feet up on TrekBBS within a relatively short amount of time.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I'd say it could go either way. It was always the kids with the most other, non-ADD-related issues who got put on Ritalin in first grade.
True that!

fanficker.
LOL, do you have any idea what that word means in German?

{was I:phpquestion:]
You tell us!!
I shot myself in both feet up on TrekBBS within a relatively short amount of time.
Hm, seems like you have a knack for that.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Ineffable? He's a career fuck-up jackass mongoloid retard. That bloke Jesus was adopted by God. Jees did too many drugs growing up, behind Big Daddy's back of course.

I'm going out on a limb here, but is it possible that you've read too many Frank Miller comics?

aeommai

cookie?
aquehonga is also one of the newest members at a certain MUGEN! forum we all know and love.

i think aquehonga's nice attitude would be the perfect attitude in the MUGEN! world, he'd be running it within days.