Aque?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
aquehonga is also one of the newest members at a certain MUGEN! forum we all know and love.

i think aquehonga's nice attitude would be the perfect attitude in the MUGEN! world, he'd be running it within days.

Nah, I'm sure they'd tire quickly of his annoying crap there too.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
It took me a long time to warm up to Aquehonga. I used to HATE him. I finally got the joke, though. He's really pretty damn funny if you take him at face value.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It took me a long time to warm up to Aquehonga. I used to HATE him. I finally got the joke, though. He's really pretty damn funny if you take him at face value.

Not really. I'll admit I found him amusing when he was just a smilie aficianado though.

Seph

Retired Account
im with dirk, if u accept what a twat aque is, u can onli get on with him...

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Professor David Nutt of the University of Bristol was Chair of the ACMD until being relieved of his post on 30 October 2009 after criticising politicians for "distorting" and "devaluing" research evidence in the debate over illicit drugs.

Earlier in the year, in February 2009, the government was accused by Professor Nutt of making a political decisions with regard to drug classification, for example in rejecting the scientific advice to downgrade ecstasy from a class A drug. The Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs report on ecstasy, based on a 12-month study of 4,000 academic papers, concluded that it is nowhere near as dangerous as other class A drugs such as heroin and crack cocaine, and should be downgraded to class B. The advice was not followed.[4] Jacqui Smith, then Home Secretary, was also widely criticised by the scientific community for bullying Professor David Nutt into apologising for his comments that, in the course of a normal year, more people died from falling off horses than died from taking ecstasy

Seph

Retired Account
im jst saying if u expect anything from him expect a lifetime of fail and disappointments,
but if u except hes just a run of the mill window licker then he can only live up to ur standards.

66242369513209194386.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Anybody on this board who is NOT a twat, raise your hand...Hey, you there. Yeah, you, Donovan. Put your hand back down.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

nono I "get" it. I just wish he'd sharpen it. It's like a blunt hammer, when it should sing sweetly as it slices you.