Ask Gagh a Question.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Follow up to Wacky: Do cats like you?

Are dwarves who have their beards removed rebranded as hobbits?

Why does Firefox think that 'dwarves' is incorrect yet has no qualms about 'hobbits'?

If a woodchuck could chuck would, would a woodchuck chuck wood?

Are you a lumberjack and are you ok?

Do you like Chinese?

Do you have a lovely pair of coconuts? Large ones, round ones, some as big as your head?

Is Camelot a silly place?

Do you always look on the bright side of life? If so, are you a lucky bastard?

What is your opinion of Yellowbeard?

Is Thomas Jefferson mounted and framed within your domicile?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If you buy eggs mayonnaise by the punnet, doesn't it run through the open spaces in the green basket?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
@Bick

Follow up to Wacky: Do cats like you?
Not after I single handedly conquered their home planet of Pussython 4.

Are dwarves who have their beards removed rebranded as hobbits?
No. They become hairless midgets.

Why does Firefox think that 'dwarves' is incorrect yet has no qualms about 'hobbits'?
Because Firefox was programmed by the Uruk Hai.

If a woodchuck could chuck would, would a woodchuck chuck wood?
If he could, I have no doubt that he would.

Are you a lumberjack and are you ok?
No.

Do you like Chinese?
Yes. Chinese food is my favourite. As is their brand of communism.

Do you have a lovely pair of coconuts? Large ones, round ones, some as big as your head?
That's a foul rumour started by Cassie.

Is Camelot a silly place?
No. That's where all the old MPs go to die.

Do you always look on the bright side of life? If so, are you a lucky bastard?
I would need to take copious amounts of powerful narcortics to always look on the bright side of life. Or become one of those nauseatingly super-Christians that are almost possessed into happiness.

What is your opinion of Yellowbeard?
It was a reasonable premise that was put into the hands of a non-commital alcoholic (Graham Chapman) who was in no fit state to produce a decent screenplay. Graham Chapman was unable to provide commitment to writing reasonable material at the time, and with the Python's deteriorating relationship with Denis O'Brien at the time, Chapman was forced to rewrite several times, thereby ending with the hash it became. (I read a lot about Python).

Is Thomas Jefferson mounted and framed within your domicile?
It's not framed, but it IS within Eyeshot. It's my favourite overseas banknote.

The Question

Eternal
I was wondering what a punnet looked like. My guess alternated between what Gagh linked to and Conan O'Brien in drag.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
According to Wikipedia, a punnet is specifically one of those green basket-like containers that strawberries and other fruits come in. But I guess it covers a wider range than that in some circles.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Do you like Lord John Marbury?

Do you own a spice rack, if so do you have the Spice Girls on it?

Do you like the colour clear?

How many cups of Tang do you drink a day?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
What is your opinion of argument clinics?

Do they cause mental distress to the British public?

How about the American or Canadian public?

How do you he's king?

The Question

Eternal
Do you agree that the word 'cunt' sounds like a sound effect one might hear when an unpleasant woman is struck by an automobile?

Does the brand name, "Rubbermaid" make you think of a buxom girl of between 18 and 20 years of age who dispenses condoms after cleaning your room?

Should it be called a "Mexican standoff" even if there are no Mexicans involved? If there is only one Mexican involved, could the standoff be ended by simply shooting that one Mexican?

I purchased a pint of Margaret Thatcher's blood on Ebay, but it tasted like Worcestershire sauce. To which MP should I address my complaint?

Is it true that Stephen Fry is Jehovah? Or is he, as I suspect he is, actually Buddha after having developed a tragic opium-laced bread pudding addiction?

Why does Christian Bale keep getting roles in films when he mumbles all his dialogue to such an extent that the late Marlon Brando seems to be speaking with painfully exaggerated enunciation by comparison? And are angry ferrets really the answer?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Why don't dogs like cats.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
@Dr Dave

Do you like Lord John Marbury?
I've heard that his crumpets are a must have.

Do you own a spice rack, if so do you have the Spice Girls on it?
No, but I have a pair of beachballs that look like Posh Spice laying down.

Do you like the colour clear?
Only in a lady's hair.

How many cups of Tang do you drink a day?
Too many.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
@Bick

What is your opinion of argument clinics?
They're known as Tax Offices here, and they're shite.

Do they cause mental distress to the British public?
Oh yes. The public hate them.

How about the American or Canadian public?
Nobody cares about how the colonies feel. They'll like the way we do things, or they'll clean our shoes.

How do you he's king?
Uhm, YES!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
@The Saint

Do you agree that the word 'cunt' sounds like a sound effect one might hear when an unpleasant woman is struck by an automobile?
Not really. I just hear "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAUAHAHAHA BITCH!!!!".

Does the brand name, "Rubbermaid" make you think of a buxom girl of between 18 and 20 years of age who dispenses condoms after cleaning your room?
Anything makes me think of buxom girls between 18 and 20 years of age. The latter half of your query matter for naught.

Should it be called a "Mexican standoff" even if there are no Mexicans involved? If there is only one Mexican involved, could the standoff be ended by simply shooting that one Mexican?
The Mexican Standoff should only occur when there is at least one Mexican involved. The Mexican should be hired or provided by a Government controlled body. The standoff will indeed cease to be known as a Mexican Standoff should the provided Mexican be eliminated during the proceedings.

I purchased a pint of Margaret Thatcher's blood on Ebay, but it tasted like Worcestershire sauce. To which MP should I address my complaint?
It wouldn't be an MP, it would be the seller you would need to contact, as the British public is fully aware that it is Baroness Thatcher's vaginal discharge that tastes like Worcestershire sauce. So long as you enjoyed it, all is OK with the world.

Is it true that Stephen Fry is Jehovah? Or is he, as I suspect he is, actually Buddha after having developed a tragic opium-laced bread pudding addiction?
No Stephen Fry is actually an Apple Commercial in human form, that Steve Jobs personally funds and controls.

Why does Christian Bale keep getting roles in films when he mumbles all his dialogue to such an extent that the late Marlon Brando seems to be speaking with painfully exaggerated enunciation by comparison?
I think you're doing him a diservice. He mumbles through Batman a bit, but I don't find that problem in other movies. If it's Hollywood mumblers you're after, we have Sly Stallone and Benicio Del Toro to hand.

And are angry ferrets really the answer?
Angry ferrets may not be the true answer, but they do control the island of Malta. True story, that.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
A genie grants you three wishes, but only gives you 1 minute to make them. GO!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Why did you sell all of your Marvel comics & do you regret it?

Nope. I put it together as a reading collection, and was never obsessed with bagging and boarding (though the more valuable ones were bagged and boarded). I knew a killing could be made, so I sold the lot for £10k, and have since started getting the stories I liked the most in TPB form - much better to read without caring about devaluing an asset too much.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
How would you caption the following picture:

30396083094309123299.jpg