Ask Gagh a Question.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's July 1985. Phil Collins is flying between England and Philadelphia so he can perform in both Live Aid shows. You have the plane in your crosshairs. Suddenly, the Great Gazoo appears and tells you that if you let Phil live, all disease will be gone from Earth in 50 years.

Do you fire, or disarm?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
What are the chances that a zombie Mary Queen of Scots will rally the kilt-wearing pipe players and reclaim Scotland for their own whilst riding Nessie?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Have you ever not been proud to live in the country you do?

If you were suddenly a shapeshifter, what would be the first shape you would change into?

What is your favorite flower?

Have you ever seen something and suddenly realized the phrase "There but for the grace of God go I" could apply to you?

Have you ever helped a baby be born?

Do you think a man is weak if he cries sometimes?

If you could be purple, would you?

Why do you think Shakespeare willed to his wife the second best bed?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Is Gagh gonna ask me a question in my thread?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
How would you caption the following picture:

30396083094309123299.jpg

Today, a brave attempt to form a human swastika by Japanese Sumo wrestlers ended in honourable failure. Both wrester's penises were said to have felt the pressure, leading to a collapse of the formation.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's July 1985. Phil Collins is flying between England and Philadelphia so he can perform in both Live Aid shows. You have the plane in your crosshairs. Suddenly, the Great Gazoo appears and tells you that if you let Phil live, all disease will be gone from Earth in 50 years.

Do you fire, or disarm?

It's only 50 years with disease. Let's let Phil Collins crash & burn, maybe a similar situation will arise in another 50 years time.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
@eloisel

Have you ever not been proud to live in the country you do?
Yes. Plenty of times.

If you were suddenly a shapeshifter, what would be the first shape you would change into?
Kelly Brook. It would save all the hard fantasy work!

What is your favorite flower?
Passion Flower.

Have you ever seen something and suddenly realized the phrase "There but for the grace of God go I" could apply to you?
Frequently. So many things in life hinge on such small events. Anyone's life could just have easily be your own. Indeed, if you believe the Parallell Universe theory, it's quite possible your life is somebody's elses.

Have you ever helped a baby be born?
God, no!

Do you think a man is weak if he cries sometimes?
Nope. I'm a cry baby when it comes to movies.

If you could be purple, would you?
No. I'd rather be red or green.

Why do you think Shakespeare willed to his wife the second best bed?
Because he probably about 20 mistresses.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Shoud I or Shouldn't I?

The Question

Eternal
Bah bah ba-bah ba-bah bah ba-bah... I wanna be sedated.

The Question

Eternal
The Inn of Cheese must never be passed on the wayside.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Would Govan had stayed longer if he spelled his name like it sounds, e.g. Jovan?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Has this thread sated you?

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
Do you know anyone that has 'the Big Vagina?'

[youtube]sGjElvt4nP8[/youtube]