Attention ASVS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You're not Jason. Or any other of those people listed. I mean, you can't be Jason, or else your average post would look something like this:
"Riker is surprised they did not bother cloak after fight put up at Archer IV suggestion that Kiligons took heavy lose in that battle. We also saw USS Enterprise D stand ground for USS Enterprise C and still were able to take out one of the Bird prey out. If USS Enterprise D took more aggressive stands we would have little reason to dept that USS Enterprise D could have take out two if not even three them all by herself at cost USS Enterpise C would been destory if they do that."

And the spelling and grammar would never improve.

One last comment about my Jason account: I take multiple sides because it interests me to do so when I see validity in more than one strain of thought. This is quite possibly the only venue where it is okay to do so. God help you if you're a liberal who empathizes with a conservative view point or vice versa, you'll get no less derision from either side by bothering to try to see the world through someone else's eyes. <<<In other words, let's not talk about this anymore. Let's pretend I never revealed this too you Charlemagne.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Quoting an old Jason post doesn't convince anyone that you're him, mr Dissociative Identity Disorder person. Global mod of the equivalent of daycare LOLOLOLOL

and Charlemagne was correct. You copied an old post of someone else's and then misspelled "to" when you added the last line. :D

Well, no trace of you there now, is there???

Go fuck yourself, stupid.

Or take the comma out and do it :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

Either way, I'm a global admin there and you are permabanned from ASVS.

:bigass:

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
How many accounts do you have there now Wilson?

scvn281, Jason, Guest, Vinny :bigass:

Lying as usual. Still butthurt about being kicked off ASVS I see.

makes me

Nope! I'm disappointed that Tyralak/Dirk Funk LIED to me and Charlemagne/Khas acted like she/he didn't know nothing about what Seph had done. Charlemagne/Khas was the first one to notice that Seph had deleted my account. Acting like he was all concerned about me. Like he was all surprised and shit. Before Sepf was IP banned, he ratted out Tryalak/Dirk Funk and Paul as the ones who gave him PERMISSION to delete my account. Tyralak threw Sepf under the bus by denying it....Tyralak/Dirk Funk promised my account would be restored, my forums would be restored and I would be promoted from a Global Mod to an Administrator. You know what the worst part of all this is? The bastard (Tyralak/Dirk Funk) made you (venooker) a administrator.<<I mean all that other shit I'm speaking of I can take, but you (venooker) being an Administrator is a travesty in my books. Tyralak/Dirk Funk needs to make this right with me. Until then, He's (Tyralak/Dirk Funk is DEAD too me...Holla Black! Tyralak/Dirk Funk. You owe me playa.<<:bigass:

jack

Old post is old. No one cares what happened to poor you 8 years ago dumb bastard.

Let's put this to rest right now. You claim to be the "Jason" account at ASVS. I'm over there right now. That account is active and can currently post. Go ahead and log in and make a new post.

Otherwise, as usual, you're mental illness is causing you to act out this way :bigass:

Now's your chance loser. Prove us all wrong. My nickel says you're lying ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Either way, I'm a global admin there and you are permabanned from ASVS.

Your being a Global Admin amounts to a pile of diarrhea SHIT. Just remember this. I was a Global Mod, I ran two forums (ASVS and The Brig). I made more than 30 post. In other words slappy-nuts. I contributed more too ASVS than you ever will. Who's ASS and FEET did you have to SUCK to be made a administrator? We all know you did Tyralak/Dirk Funk. Who else got SUCKED off at ASVS to try and out do what I did at ASVS? <<Another case of you being jealous of me. Your 1 pathetic old dirty bastard for excepting an administrator position at ASVS.

jack

jack

Your being a Global Admin amounts to a pile of diarrhea SHIT. Just remember this. I was a Global Mod, I ran two forums (ASVS and The Brig). I made more than 30 post. In other words slappy-nuts. I contributed more too ASVS than you ever will. Who's ASS and FEET did you have to SUCK to be made a administrator? We all know you did Tyralak/Dirk Funk. Who else got SUCKED off at ASVS to try and out do what I did at ASVS? <<Another case of you being jealous of me. Your 1 pathetic old dirty bastard for excepting an administrator position at ASVS.

Really? I don't see a trace of you anywhere :bigass: Lying about that too, as usual. Bragging about being an admin there just makes you the butt of the joke that was played on ya, playa.

Still waiting for you to post as Jason, liar.

jack

It's always about the dicksucking for you. I sense a trend there. Anyway if it pisses you off it makes me :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Old post is old. No one cares what happened to poor you 8 years ago dumb bastard.

Let's put this to rest right now. You claim to be the "Jason" account at ASVS. I'm over there right now. That account is active and can currently post. Go ahead and log in and make a new post.

Otherwise, as usual, you're mental illness is causing you to act out this way :bigass:

Now's your chance loser. Prove us all wrong. My nickel says you're lying ;)

Bitch please. Are you attempting to jew-jack me? OR. Get my IP Address and ban me?

images
images

jack

jack

Bitch please. Are you attempting to jew-jack me? OR. Get my IP Address and ban me?
I already have your IP address, remember?

You should proxy in in the future if that's a concern of yours, dumbass.

You have an excuse for not backing up your statement? Bitch, please. :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

jack

Wilson: I'm Jason at ASVS

TK: prove it

Wison: WAAAAA WAAAAAA WAAAAAA

jack

So, that's an "I'm lying" then?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Why do you even argue with him? That's part of the troll. Just spam his shit (like he does) and be done with it.

makes me :bigass:

Because I like seeing him squirm and come up with ever-more ridiculous and obvious lies.

jack

In that case:

yellow-octopus-Funny-Party-Meme-4.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What if I admitted I'm Jason. :bigass:

You're not Jason. Or any other of those people listed. I mean, you can't be Jason, or else your average post would look something like this:
"Riker is surprised they did not bother cloak after fight put up at Archer IV suggestion that Kiligons took heavy lose in that battle. We also saw USS Enterprise D stand ground for USS Enterprise C and still were able to take out one of the Bird prey out. If USS Enterprise D took more aggressive stands we would have little reason to dept that USS Enterprise D could have take out two if not even three them all by herself at cost USS Enterpise C would been destory if they do that."

And the spelling and grammar would never improve.

Why do you even argue with him? That's part of the troll. Just spam his shit (like he does) and be done with it.

makes me :bigass:

Because I like seeing him squirm and come up with ever-more ridiculous and obvious lies.

Hahaha Tacos Sticker - Hahaha Tacos Funny Stickers

● SD GIF● HD GIF

jack