Attention ASVS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What you need is to stay out of ASVS business. You was not a member. Your just here butt-backing. Now please, stay in your lane.

Um, no. I'm a global admin and what I say goes. He can say whatever he likes and you'll have NOTHING to say about it. YOU stay in YOUR lane. And shut the fuck up while you're at it.

:bigass:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
For the record, The Question IS in fact a registered member at ASVS. So once again, Chuckie blathers on about something that he knows nothing about.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
For the record, The Question IS in fact a registered member at ASVS. So once again, Chuckie blathers on about something that he knows nothing about.

NOPE. The Question/Highwayman/The Saint was never a member of ASVS. I checked the membership list earlier. To set the record straight, I had 3 accounts there.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
And I'm an admin there. I can tell you right now that once more, you're lying, and The Question really is registered there. Uses a different name there, though.

The Question

Eternal
What you need is to stay out of ASVS business. You was not a member. Your just here butt-backing. Now please, stay in your lane.
As usual, you don't know shit about shit, 'cause you ain't shit but shit.
:sarek:

jack

How many accounts do you have there now Wilson?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
productmockup

As usual, you don't know shit about shit, 'cause you ain't shit but shit.
:sarek:

images

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm an admin there.

Whatever. Your last post was July 14, 2017. I moderated two boards at ASVS.<<<I can also brag about being a TOP dawg there too. I'm the reason ASVS is DEAD. You dorks stop posting there because y'all was embarrassed for what Seph, with the aide of Tyralak and Paul did to my account. Then y'all rubbed my nose in SHIT and made Venooker (30 post) a administrator of a DEAD board.

Marksman Roster Updated Sad GIF - Marksman Roster Updated Sad GIFs

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Not even remotely accurate, dipshit. And the only forums you modded were ASVS' versions of The Agony of Defeat and Daycare. Your powers were extremely limited, to the point that you were pretty much an AINO - Admin In Name Only.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Not even remotely accurate, dipshit. Your powers were extremely limited, to the point that you were pretty much an AINO - Admin In Name Only.

Wrong. I was a GLOBAL MODERATOR. I was permitted to: **Split threads that have significantly strayed off topic. **Move threads that are in the wrong forum. **Add spoiler tags to offensive content. **Split threads which have turned into personal vendettas and move them to Sto'Vo'Kor. **Delete and/or edit posts which violate the rules.

I didn't have the POWER to: ** Use or threaten to use mod abilities to retaliate against members whom I disagreed with. **Use my mod/admin powers to reveal the identity of a members sock puppet. << I chose not to receive those abilities as GLOBAL MODERATOR POWERS.

When I GLOBAL MODERATOR at ASVS, I didn't even knew you existed...What fucking rock were you hiding under, Chico? I did smell tacos and boiled eggs every time I posted there. Or. Was that ASS and FEET I was sme!ling?

stink-bomb-56a12af75f9b58b7d0bcb0ca.jpg

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
When you and Jason were made moderators of The Brig, you complained in the now-deleted chatroom that you weren't an admin. So, we technically made you an admin, but put severe restrictions on which boards you had authority over.

And all the things you listed about admins abusing powers? Admins aren't allowed to do any of those things at ASVS, dipshit. Why do you think Seph got permabanned after he deleted your account? It was because he royally abused his admin powers.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
You're not Jason. Or any other of those people listed. I mean, you can't be Jason, or else your average post would look something like this:
"Riker is surprised they did not bother cloak after fight put up at Archer IV suggestion that Kiligons took heavy lose in that battle. We also saw USS Enterprise D stand ground for USS Enterprise C and still were able to take out one of the Bird prey out. If USS Enterprise D took more aggressive stands we would have little reason to dept that USS Enterprise D could have take out two if not even three them all by herself at cost USS Enterpise C would been destory if they do that."

And the spelling and grammar would never improve.

MODMAN

@CeeJay,

I do not agree with The Question's recommendation for you to have a lobotomy.

You have such a miniscule amount of brain matter that any lobotomy would undoubtedly remove what little grey matter you possess - no matter how delicate the surgeon's efforts were.

Such a procedure would leave you braindead - a tier below your current mental awareness. While such an outcome would be welcome news for many at TK, I would consider your flailing, pathetic efforts to demonstrate game a loss. You serve as a welcome reminder of how not to be in . . . basically every possible way.

You are the perfect level of retard.

jack

You're not Jason. Or any other of those people listed. I mean, you can't be Jason, or else your average post would look something like this:
"Riker is surprised they did not bother cloak after fight put up at Archer IV suggestion that Kiligons took heavy lose in that battle. We also saw USS Enterprise D stand ground for USS Enterprise C and still were able to take out one of the Bird prey out. If USS Enterprise D took more aggressive stands we would have little reason to dept that USS Enterprise D could have take out two if not even three them all by herself at cost USS Enterpise C would been destory if they do that."

And the spelling and grammar would never improve.
Why do you even argue with him? That's part of the troll. Just spam his shit (like he does) and be done with it.

scvn281, Jason, Guest, Vinny :bigass:

Lying as usual. Still butthurt about being kicked off ASVS I see.

makes me :bigass:

jack

Thread is currently being viewed by

Cee Jay​